Unpopular Opinion: Indoyaar people aren't that smart they just study hard

Apollo

VIP
I think they have some slight cognitive advantage over other races, but there is also a cultural element to their success.

However, East Asians are not the end all be all. They lack in the creativity department. They are good at rote learning and spatial stuff/engineering, but not at inventing things or thinking outside the box. Their emotional intelligence is also below average compared to other races.

Unpopular opinion: Asians are underrated due to hatred from jealous people in collusion with plots by Western imperialists

Also unpopular opinion: Asian-haters are "useful idiots" of Western imperialism

Apollo

VIP
Unpopular opinion: Asians are underrated due to hatred from jealous people in collusion with plots by Western imperialists

Also unpopular opinion: Asian-haters are "useful idiots" of Western imperialism

Apple innovates (Western) and then all the Asian tech manufacturers (Samsung, Xiaomi etc) copy it and only slighty change on style. Most of the best semiconductor companies are Western (Intel, Qualcomm etc).

German cars are better than Japanese cars. Google is much better than Baidu.

Most of the medical/biotech breakthroughs still happen in the West. Asian countries then only copy it and don't respect patents.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This was back in the end of Fall 2019 .Their was this indoyaar kid in my program who was studying at the library everyday for weeks, I had a short conversation with him and he asked what I got on the Differential Equations midterm and I responded with 98%, the dude was pissed off he only got a 90% and he told me worked his ass off. I didn't even study as much as him but still did better. Why are Indoyaar so hasid?
They are the biggest xaasid and they hate madows and non indoyaar that do better than them because we have good parents that force us to study and go tuition centres. They study 6hrs a day that's all.

I've seen many kids in my school do better than them so the iq myth is false. They aren't even creative as a country and copy everything others build like an autistic kid with a good memory. Now that minorities are doing well in A levels ppl are noticing that indoyar are not that smart.

Apple innovates (Western) and then all the Asian tech manufacturers (Samsung, Xiaomi etc) copy it and only slighty change on style. Most of the best semiconductor companies are Western (Intel, Qualcomm etc).

German cars are better than Japanese cars. Google is much better than Baidu.

Most of the medical/biotech breakthroughs still happen in the West. Asian countries then only copy it and don't respect patents.

hard to believe that the person that wrote this belongs to the same people as the Mad Mullah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This was back in the end of Fall 2019 .Their was this indoyaar kid in my program who was studying at the library everyday for weeks, I had a short conversation with him and he asked what I got on the Differential Equations midterm and I responded with 98%, the dude was pissed off he only got a 90% and he told me worked his ass off. I didn't even study as much as him but still did better. Why are Indoyaar so hasid?

They work harder indeed. If u r smart, believe me, u will find hard work tedious and unnecessary, ie Somalis.

Thats why Ethiopians are good at studies. They study hard but are naturally not clever

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
They are very analytical but lack the social skills needed to thrive in everyday society. I could even fairly diagnose them with autism but that's their culture.

It's books, books, books and then career until you die.

What a sad lifestyle. I'd rather be a doqon abdi with a khat addiction then live like that.

Trending