Unpopular opinion: I don’t feel bad for gangbangers getting killed

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
They are the real coons. Gangbangers sell drugs to people in their community, run businesses out the neighborhood, sex traffic their girls and shoot/kill/rob from their own community. Here in Chicago, a lot of people see Larry Hoover and Al Capone as heroes. I don’t feel sorry for Nipsy, Tupac or any that Rainbow Dash guy . But people say I’m mean. What do you think?
I believe Nipsy is a cautionary tale for us or any foreigner not to integrate with hood culture. The hood just used him for resources and kill him out of jealousy. In the end, the problems in the black community didn’t come away nor help them in the long term

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
To be fair they really have no other option due to their surrounding environment. It's a very complex issue with endless reasons why they resort to gangbanging. Systematic racism is very real.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
To be fair they really have no other option due to their surrounding environment. It's a very complex issue with endless reasons why they resort to gangbanging. Systematic racism is very real.
I don’t believe it’s as bad in a third world country. For men, yes there’s little to no help for them and there’s certain laws that are designed to keep the black man in the judicial system. But for black women, HELL TO THE NO!!! Black women have access to government assistance and a majority of the city/government jobs are for them. But when black men do try to be productive, the gangbangers will rob them them. They literally just commies.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@JohnCena Also, these corrupt cops and thugs work together. Besides the cartel, guess who else is selling illegal firearms to the gangs ? It’s like the cartel in Mexico

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
where is the black lives matter outrage at gang violence? hypocrites
How come blm or any other pro-black defend that Somali cop that shot that white lady ? BLM can forgive the criminal backgrounds of others........ I knew it was bullshit that none of these militant “ I want to start a race war” hoteps and ADOS did diddly shit to Zimmerman.

How come blm or any other pro-black defend that Somali cop that shot that white lady ? BLM can forgive the criminal backgrounds of others........ I knew it was bullshit that none of these militant “ I want to start a race war” hoteps and ADOS did diddly shit to Zimmerman.

BLM madows are first to mock Somalis being killed. Then deny the support they get from BLM Somalis then call us racist for supporting them.

To hell with these racist madows who feel superior for building a country that enslaved them.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
un popular opinion : ur opinion is a very popular opinion
I find it fishy that a lot of these “mentors” and anti-gun activists are ex-cons. It sounds like a scam to secretly recruit kids into gangs, keep guns on the black market and to disarm the general public

It's a viscous culture culture that these people are under. All you can do is ask Allah (swt) to guide them.

Last edited:
They are the real coons. Gangbangers sell drugs to people in their community, run businesses out the neighborhood, sex traffic their girls and shoot/kill/rob from their own community. Here in Chicago, a lot of people see Larry Hoover and Al Capone as heroes. I don’t feel sorry for Nipsy, Tupac or any that Rainbow Dash guy . But people say I’m mean. What do you think?
I believe Nipsy is a cautionary tale for us or any foreigner not to integrate with hood culture. The hood just used him for resources and kill him out of jealousy. In the end, the problems in the black community didn’t come away nor help them in the long term
Same here I don't empathize with gangbangers I had a few friends that become ones, I started to distance myself from them, they are honestly negative influences all they did was hang around the block and talk about sliding on other blocks. Don't associate with gangbangers or you will become a target despite being innocent. Stay in school and pursue educational pursuits, I have more respect for a teenager who decides to work at a store than one that is a gangbanger.

Trending

Latest posts