Unpopular Opinion: America becoming diverse is bad

:ivers: I’m not ready to have my neighborhood turn into the ethnic composition of modern day Toronto, also not ready for a race war when the cadaans find out theyve became a minority.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Cadaans will just be replaced by white Latinos.

Outside of cities cadaan still dominate the suburbs and rural areas.

No non white minority will ever take over America. It you don't want to live around other POC just move to the suburbs.

America is overwhelmingly white, it just depends on where you live most ethnic minorities live in very specific areas. Also, a lot of hispanics are white people forget that. As if spain wasn't the one who first colonized the americas. Biracials eh idk about that
America is less than 60% white. There are more than 100+ million nonwhites living in the US and only 200m whites. We will reach the same demographics as Brazil in a few decades.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Toronto isn't shit cause of the diversity lol that's the only good thing about it actually. The fucking cost of living is what makes it not worth it.

U wanna live wit Billy and Chad go to fuckin utah or sum shit lol the US will always have white dominant pockets of land.

Come on white Latino don’t even immigrate to América like that, they have it good in Latin America. They are upper echelon of their countries. It’s mestizo who think they are white they are not going to add Latino in the white category like Italians and Irish they are still brown

Trending