unpopular/controversial opinions?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
It doesn't make sense for people to wear clothes.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
:drakewtf:

Are u a nudist?
Yes
16067900193021548072283.png

1- Liberal secularism is the greatest form of government system. Separating religion and state would help stop a lot of headaches.

2- Somalis should focus more on sciences and mathematics than to diin and Quran. Recite the Quran on the side, but your main goal should be the sciences and mathematics.

3- moderate liberal Muslims > conservative and extremist Muslims.
i'd like to have a discussion with you on ur profile, pls follow me back so im able to see it

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
The governments / The general publics reaction to COVID is retarded and pathetic. Lockdowns and restrictions have harmed alot of people due to goverments overreaction yet they want to blame the Pandemic. No it’s YOUR REACTION THAT CAUSED IT.

people have gotten insufferable with their whining about β€œput the mask on” β€œstay tf at home”

Smh if I see one more commercial on how we need to stay together in these SoCiAlLy dIsTaNcEd tImES I’ll off myself

1- Liberal secularism is the greatest form of government system. Separating religion and state would help stop a lot of headaches.

2- Somalis should focus more on sciences and mathematics than to diin and Quran. Recite the Quran on the side, but your main goal should be the sciences and mathematics.

3- moderate liberal Muslims > conservative and extremist Muslims.
1. God is more just than fallible human
2. This life is short and a test you should focus on the eternal life.
3. Depends on what you call extremist but in most cases most definitely not

Last edited:
The governments / The general publics reaction to COVID is retarded and pathetic. Lockdowns and restrictions have harmed alot of people due to goverments overreaction yet they want to blame the Pandemic. No it’s YOUR REACTION THAT CAUSED IT.

people have gotten insufferable with their whining about β€œput the mask on” β€œstay tf at home”

Smh if I see one more commercial on how we need to stay together in these SoCiAlLy dIsTaNcEd tImES I’ll off myself
so many shops and businesses have gone bankrupt, so many restaurants are gone, all that will be left is McDolands and Burger King.

Trending