University of St. Thomas grad gets master's degree 1 day after giving birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on this wonderland achievement.

First, let me congratulate the sister, she is an Iron Lady juggling being a wife, motherhood, pregnancy and the complexity of successfully completing an MA Degree. she’s a fantastic role model not only for females, but an inspiration to all men too. Moreover, she mentions her husband with adimiration and his support and this indicates if couples sincerely support and help one another, they could achieve anything.

If any member know this couple and could invite them for a question/answer session here, please, let me know.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
My take on this wonderland achievement.

First, let me congratulate the sister, she is an Iron Lady juggling being a wife, motherhood, pregnancy and the complexity of successfully completing an MA Degree. she’s a fantastic role model not only for females, but an inspiration to all men too. Moreover, she mentions her husband with adimiration and his support and this indicates if couples sincerely support and help one another, they could achieve anything.

If any member know this couple and could invite them for a question/answer session here, please, let me know.
I'm surprised you didn't go for your usual bait comments, props to you. :vncu2n5:

she better find out quickly what's causing all this autism in MN somali kids. statistics show that 72% of MN somali kids have varying levels of autism. maybe she can win a Nobel award in Medicine for her discovery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending