University of Manchester advises against using 'mother' and 'father'

There is wisdom in there. Wallahi if this world only had Homo eructus conswrvatives we would still have slavery untill 4022

my mum always told me I’m a loser that plays video games all day and will never become a father, now I know what she meant

To be fair, didn't they always use "Parents or Guardian" instead of mother and father?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
“Look at me I read half the article”

:ufdup:

Guardian/Parent are used in form filling/letters. They want to ban the words mother/father in all capacity including verbal conversation. Trying to be a lefty liberal doesn’t make you clever sxb, get back to the deen.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I think this will be the new normal when women control society. Words with ‘men’ will disappear more and more.
You do realise 99% of the trans activist pushing for this madness are the ones born men right? Not real women. They find it so hard to let go of their male entitlement.

You do realise 99% of the trans activist pushing for this madness are the ones born men right? Not real women. They find it so hard to let go of their male entitlement.
it looks like there is an unholy alliance between trans and feminists and It looks very disorganized and confusing. They describe and use words I don’t really understand and nobody knows what they want

mental illness, please proceed and continue going at it at faster and stronger rate blease.

I want them to kill themselves internally. :farole:

Wonder who's gonna have a sex change first, Megan, Harry or one of their kids. :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts