Q9shhWM.jpg

5TluXgl.jpg

Ibxs9ZT.jpg

xakRnOx.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is their curriculum in the Uni? Do they learn English? Computers?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Why would they do that? I wanna see natural somali women not upgraded versions of Yemenis which is still pretty ugly.

Why would they do that? I wanna see natural somali women not upgraded versions of Yemenis which is still pretty ugly.
A lot of Somalis hate their dark skin.

Why do you think we have ancestral myths and obsessed with tracing our lineages to people of lighter colour than us (Arabs)? Some other Africans have the same problem (e.g. North East Nigeria). Self-hate. I lived in Hargeisa as a kid for a while, and they had whitening pools allegedly.

Inleen waan madoownee

Maadhiinka Europe iyo

Ma Maraaykan baan nahay?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
A lot of Somalis hate their dark skin.

Why do you think we have ancestral myths and obsessed with tracing our lineages to people of lighter colour than us (Arabs)? Some other Africans have the same problem (e.g. North East Nigeria). Self-hate. I lived in Hargeisa as a kid for a while, and they had whitening pools allegedly.

Inleen waan madoownee

Maadhiinka Europe iyo

Ma Maraaykan baan nahay?
These people are too far gone

These people are too far gone
You know what the funny thing is? When I lived in Hargeisa as a kid, I got into this mind-frame whereby I clearly thought there was something wrong with darker skin. I remember looking at some of my dark skinned family members and relatives and thinking why didn't they use diana? (I think that's what it was known as). It was crazy!

I think it was the peak of the bleaching culture in Hargeisa at the time, though. I think nowadays it's less of a problem because I remember it made a lot of woman look like literal zombies. I remember our next door neighbour stopped bleaching and her face got rotten, literally! I'd be surprised if she's not scared still. Another funny thing was the veins. You would literally see the blood pumping in the neck with every heart-beat! Fucking hell!

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
You know what the funny thing is? When I lived in Hargeisa as a kid, I got into this mind-frame whereby I clearly thought there was something wrong with darker skin. I remember looking at some of my dark skinned family members and relatives and thinking why didn't they use diana? (I think that's what it was known as). It was crazy!

I think it was the peak of the bleaching culture in Hargeisa at the time, though. I think nowadays it's less of a problem because I remember it made a lot of woman look like literal zombies. I remember our next door neighbour stopped bleaching and her face got rotten, literally! I'd be surprised if she's not scared still. Another funny thing was the veins. You would literally see the blood pumping in the neck with every heart-beat! Fucking hell!
What the f*ck:mugshotman:

What the f*ck:mugshotman:
Well, so after she has been using for a while, she was told she shouldn't be exposed to the sun because her skin was so delicate (by her friends or the bleaching doctor? I don't know). So I remember she used to get older kids in my family to do her shopping, and getting her Somali plays so she could keep herself entertained watching TV because she couldn't go anywhere when the sun was out. I'd go with them and she would reward us with candies.

It's Hargeisa, so it's always sunny! She could only function in the evenings. So I guess you could say it first turned her into a vampire, and then a zombie! By the way, another thing that happens is that women get gadh as in an actual beard when they bleach. I think it exposes clogged pores or something. They can't shave this either because the skin is by then too delicate.

:O27GWRK:

Well, so after she has been using for a while, she was told she shouldn't be exposed to the sun because her skin was so delicate (by her friends or the bleaching doctor? I don't know). So I remember she used to get older kids in my family to do her shopping, and getting her Somali plays so she could keep herself entertained watching TV because she couldn't go anywhere when the sun was out. I'd go with them and she would reward us with candies.

It's Hargeisa, so it's always sunny! She could only function in the evenings. So I guess you could say it first turned her into a vampire, and then a zombie! By the way, another thing that happens is that women get gadh as in an actual beard when they bleach. I think it exposes clogged pores or something. They can't shave this either because the skin is by then too delicate.

:O27GWRK:

:holeup::what:

Pfft! I didn't even get to the dude that was bleaching.

This was a few years later. I went back to Hargeisa and this time people learned and the problem wasn't very visible. Well, what do you know. My cousins have this classmate. And everyone says he bleaches. I thought they hate the dude or something, didn't make anything of it. But then I saw him, fucking hell! Dude actually dived into a pool! But what everyone was missing is that the dude was very camp (they didn't notice because it's Somalia and people are unassuming in that sense)! Man was saying shit like "naa wallaalo" etc. I was confused, but they were like "oh yeah he just grew up with only girls," which was apparently how he got into bleaching! :O27GWRK:

This was a few years later. I went back to Hargeisa and this time people learned and the problem wasn't very visible. Well, what do you know. My cousins have this classmate. And everyone says he bleaches. I thought they hate the dude or something, didn't make anything of it. But then I saw him, fucking hell! Dude actually dived into a pool! But what everyone was missing is that the dude was very camp (they didn't notice because it's Somalia and people are unassuming in that sense)! Man was saying shit like "naa wallaalo" etc. I was confused, but they were like "oh yeah he just grew up with only girls," which was apparently how he got into bleaching! :O27GWRK:

oNeLYnC.gif

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

Nigga wut
IMG_2165.png

The funniest bit was when someone ran into him wearing what they called a 'nigis' in the street in Addis Ababa (his sister was trying to sponsor him). They sent a detailed report to everyone that knew him, including me in Europe! I think they saw him wearing shorts or something which is unheard of in Somalia so they freaked out!

Last I heard he was in Sweden!

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending