Universities under Kacaan Vs clan enclaves

For the first 30 years after independence there were only 2 universities established, both located in Mogadishu. The next 30 years had universities established in almost every city. Really shows which era has been more productive lol
If you calling those universities then we have a different meaning of what uni is lol

it like me going back and converting my family villa to university start enrolling and print degrees as you pay
:pachah1:

If you calling those universities then we have a different meaning of what uni is lol

it like me going back and converting my family villa to university start enrolling and print degrees as you pay
:pachah1:
There’s plenty of taxi drivers holding degrees from lafoole & SNU. It’ll be more useful for them to use it as toilet paper :mjlol:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
For all their mistakes education was much better back then. Not even just because of the government schools. People of all clans use to get student visas to first world countries and work while getting their degrees. Today our youth are getting in boats and drowning its a cruel world.

For all their mistakes education was much better back then. Not even just because of the government schools. People of all clans use to get student visas to first world countries and work while getting their degrees. Today our youth are getting in boats and drowning its a cruel world.
Add that to random guys printing degrees that have zero value from their offices

What about garbaharrey? when u include them into the list, we may take you serious b22n boy
Isn’t garbaharrey another tuulo? Lol

difference is reer garbaharey don’t see a one building uni as a development unlike the other clan enclaves

so am comparing a nation against qabiil enclave and not tuulo against a tuulo like you
:wtf:

What about garbaharrey? when u include them into the list, we may take you serious b22n boy

Have you gone mad? Beesha HilibWaraabe pribably have way more secondary schools and primary schools. And havent you heard abiut Gedo International Uni

The only people that don't like Siad Barre are secessionists and Ethiopians.

About Beelaha USC, SSDF, and SPM. Which omr is Itoobiyan which is secessionist

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isn’t garbaharrey another tuulo? Lol

difference is reer garbaharey don’t see a one building uni as a development unlike the other clan enclaves

so am comparing a nation against qabiil enclave and not tuulo against a tuulo like you
:wtf:

You didn't answer the question. B22n activities has been detected by my b22n catchers

Got the b22n @Adaawe hiding out in vehicles in Puntland
66008.jpg

Why didn't you sleep in Mogadishu this haven of state nationalism, why were you in Puntland hiding out in the 'development' zone.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@DR OSMAN kkk b22n control :silanyolaugh: You will never catch a b22n in his own undeveloped tuulo for whatever reason the b22n is always under the feet of Hawiye in Mogadishu , or MJ and OGs in Kismayo begging for food and shelter

@DR OSMAN kkk b22n control :silanyolaugh: You will never catch a b22n in his own undeveloped tuulo for whatever reason the b22n is always under the feet of Hawiye in Mogadishu , or MJ and OGs in Kismayo begging for food and shelter

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They might be in quarentine after mistaking symptoms of hyema poisoning with covid.

They just need to avoid undercooked meat problem is they are afraid of Madarkicis seeing the smoke from their fire

@Lex Luther @Xaab @Mckenzie

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
For the first 30 years after independence there were only 2 universities established, both located in Mogadishu. The next 30 years had universities established in almost every city. Really shows which era has been more productive lol
Is that why all the universities in that cursed place are so crappy and numerous? Wallahi my secondary school looked better than them.

If @Manafesto example of that shitty looking uni is the best Somalia has then I might stay in the west longer than I thought. Can't believe we're that far behind.

Trending

Latest posts