United xoolo state!!

They cant help themselves, they are doing the same sh1t they did pre ww2 which led to people getting fed up with their manipulation and power control. Truth is Hitler was supported by most germans who say the Jews rob and manipulate average Germans in the 1930s. But offcourse that part of history is not allowed to be talked about

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nothing new. USA is run by the jews. What was it again? “despite making up 2% of the population, jews account for 34% of billionaires”. They also have an overwhelming presence in the congress,
Since 1985, the United States has provided nearly US$3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($142.3 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II.
Imagine giving 3 billion a year to israel when you don’t even have free healthcare. Yaab badanaa. Americans are cucks wlhi, they lost more than 140 billion dollars (not inflation adjusted meaning its now worth more than 150 billion) to a country and be fine with that. This is also a problem in canada too, When I was looking for scholarships I saw they were giving out scholarships to 4 canadians, when I checked other recipients it showed 31 Israeli students?!?! How are you gonna give only 4 canadians a CANADIAN scholarship but then give 31 scholarships to students from another country?!? Crazy, jews are taking over the world.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Jews just taking care of their own. Even if they didn't try to influence politics around the world people would still hate them regardless.

At least now they're able to protect themselves.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Jews just taking care of their own. Even if they didn't try to influence politics around the world people would still hate them regardless.

We're not mad at the jews, we all know they're doing what's best for them. We're mad at the united states for being complete xoolos and letting another country take advantage of them

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who cares? well done to the yahuud. They have played the game well. If any other group had this much control, the honkeys would lose their shit but they cuck for abo israel.

:susp:

Who cares? well done to the yahuud. They have played the game well. If any other group had this much control, the honkeys would lose their shit but they cuck for abo israel.

:susp:

Oh yea thats true imagine if the Chinese had that much control oh yea or wait they already have :hemad:

Cant wait for israel to switch swides to China because not many knew this but before 77 israel was supported by ussr and they also cucked the same way America did but they switched sides and since than the fate of the cold war was decided,america started to become real cucks then too :snoop: (yes i know they controlled america economy since 1913)

But who cares :heh:

Why cant somalis be that way man? Bussines minded but they do a lot of dirty things thats haram

Trending