United States of Turkey & Somalia...?

Is such a thing possible? Should we just adopt to be part of Ottoman empire and have Turkey take control of Somalia? This will instantly first have the effect of clearing up the narcissism of small differences phenomena in Somali minds. I can write a whole thesis as to why this is the most viable option for Somalia today to regain a sense of control and prosperity. Turkish and Somali people vibe well and let’s be honest any sensible possible person knows we are decades away from forming any sort of unitary government. 30 freaking years of instability. It’s honestly insane. If this happens Al shaydaan will literally be wiped out in 6 months top through a large scale offensive.

I truly will love us joining up with Turkey on a contractual basis where a referendum will be held in say like 25 years where Somalis can then choose to stay apart of tue union or break free. What you guys think?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Turks and Somalis are both prideful people. The turks would shit on Somalis and Somalis would shit on turks.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
somali chad no.jpg

Turks and Somalis are both prideful people. The turks would shit on Somalis and Somalis would shit on turks.
I truly prefer having the occasional dick measuring contest with some Turkish dude rather than getting bombed by Al Shaydan for the next decade or so wallahi.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I truly prefer having the occasional dick measuring contest with some Turkish dude rather than getting bombed by Al Shaydan for the next decade or so wallahi.
You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Turks and Somalis would stay genociding each other

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Did you forget how the union or rather bondage situation ended between the proud Arabs and proud Turks?

Such a union would never happen between proud nations until ESA ibn Maryam descends.

:bell:

Turkey had it’s turn as the leaders of the muslim world. Somalia or Afghanistan has a much better chance than them at a proper islamic state.

These people most of them hate islam. They are European wanna bees. i have seen their forums they talk shit about islam and blame arabs for everything surrounding them. Just because their government chose to help us does not mean we want anything to do with their people. Stay away from self haters.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This dude is literally advocating for Somalia to be colonised.
:faysalwtf:

These people most of them hate islam. They are European wanna bees. i have seen their forums they talk shit about islam and blame arabs for everything surrounding them. Just because their government chose to help us does not mean we want anything to do with their people. Stay away from self haters.
Turks are smart enough to be anti Arab. All Arabs do is use Islam as a tool to push their own agenda. Turkish wa daad landheer a that don’t bend their backs to Arabs like some of you somali imbeciles.

Trending