United Somalia | Greater Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem to our current predicament lay in the hands of ignorant, unworthy, inexperienced Somali leaders.

Steps for United Somalia and Greater Somalia.

United Somalia
  • Our number one enemy is Damul Jadiid. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt, uneducated, warlords who dictate what goes on in our country. They are the ones you gave power to the inexperienced Hassan Sheikh
  • Build an army. An army with no qabiil bullshit as our visions stretch far more than just the pity small qabiil borders.
  • Transform the media, instead of reporting daily alshabab attacks, they need to focus on the corruption led by regional leaders, qabiil elders, and the obstacles to a united Somalia.
  • Conduct a successful military operation in arresting all regional leaders and abolishing their position.
If this is followed, then without doubt Somalia will be united.

Greater Somalia

• After all semi autonomous regions are abolished, with a united army with one vision, we will deploy soldiers to protect Somalis living outside our borders, notably in NEP, Ogaden.
  • The way to win a war is by making it 'out of sight'. Men in history expanded their empires by marching towards the direction they wanted to conqueror. Somalia made a scene in the Ogaden War, we should've done what the Ethiopians are doing now, down play the power you possess/hold in territories. So with one united army, we could take out the gun wielding teenagers (Iiyuu Police), and expand our military dominance westward towards the areas of Seru/Dire Dawa.
  • In contrast, we will also expand our military towards Marsabit, and Malindi in NEP.
  • With success the weak, vulnerable army consisting of many ethnic groups with no relation whatsoever will desert and run for their lives. In other words, that's exactly when you start the war.
  • Djibouti are part of Greater Somalia, but we shall never incorporate them through war, as it will lead to decades of more qabiil hate. What we ought to do is, hold a referendum in which Djibouti decide whether or not join Somalia. In addition, only Somalis are allowed to vote, not holidaymakers and Afars like in 1958.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somali men and their fascination for war. What are you planning on running with a geel holding a AK47 in the other hand.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somali men and their fascination for war. What are you planning on running with a geel holding a AK47 in the other hand.
An armed forces are needed to protect the sovereignity of the nation, keep the peace and the monopoly on violence to stop tit and tat killings between short sighted clansmen.

War is very expensive, also why go to war when our regional enemies are crumbling all by themselves, all we need to do is just make it happen faster and reap the rewards but of course we can't do that because we ain't shit at the moment.
:tocry:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
An armed forces are needed to protect the sovereignity of the nation, keep the peace and the monopoly on violence to stop tit and tat killings between short sighted clansmen.

War is very expensive, also why go to war when our regional enemies are crumbling all by themselves, all we need to do is just make it happen faster and reap the rewards but of course we can't do that because we ain't shit at the moment.
:tocry:

You know I'm trolling right?

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Is that true? Did they deny somalis the right to vore for independence? Pleace provide me some sources. Nacala if true.
:faysalwtf:
I only know this because of my mom and uncles:manny:, each time I heard them talk about that period they always were pissed

To be honest with you I'm kinda comfortable with the way thinks are in Somalia at the moment, yes dam jadiid are bunch of corrupt fucks but then again they only affect regions where they have heavy followers and if that's the case so be it,, as for abolishing these federal states, what planet are u living in there are many states that have prospered due to thier atonomies and as for ogadenia/ddsi I dare you to say greater Somalia to a regular Somali in jijiga and see the reply you get.

I'm all down for a united Somalia, but a federal one, let every man stick to his region, and stop this greater Somalia dream which is long gone.

Welcome to the new Somalia my brother

Enjoy it!!!

Overthrow current regime
Arrest elders & politicians
Focus on strong army
Invade Ethiopia

Doesn't this all sound familiar to you :heh:

Maybe you forgot how that ended:mjlaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
This donkeyness needs to stop. Improve your regions, if other Somalis see what they like they will entertain union if not then no union

To be honest with you I'm kinda comfortable with the way thinks are in Somalia at the moment, yes dam jadiid are bunch of corrupt fucks but then again they only affect regions where they have heavy followers and if that's the case so be it,, as for abolishing these federal states, what planet are u living in there are many states that have prospered due to thier atonomies and as for ogadenia/ddsi I dare you to say greater Somalia to a regular Somali in jijiga and see the reply you get.

I'm all down for a united Somalia, but a federal one, let every man stick to his
region, and stop this greater Somalia dream which is long gone.

Enjoy it!!!

Your absolutely wrong. Greater Somalia, I don't even like saying that. It's Somalia
plain simple. But our flag has five points, 3 of the points are governed separately, whilst the other two are in foreign lands. In order for us to be united, we need to get rid of semi autonomous regions.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I'm all down for a united Somalia, but a federal one, let every man stick to his region, and stop this greater Somalia dream which is long gone.

Enjoy it!!!

He says from the comfortable confines of his government subsidized flat

Kys my man

Your absolutely wrong. Greater Somalia, I don't even like saying that. It's Somalia
plain simple. But our flag has five points, 3 of the points are governed separately, whilst the other two are in foreign lands. In order for us to be united, we need to get rid of semi autonomous regions.

Ok tell me one concrete advantage we would have in getting rid of the semi atonomies

And who would fill in the vacuum they leave behind

Overthrow current regime
Arrest elders & politicians
Focus on strong army
Invade Ethiopia

Doesn't this all sound familiar to you :heh:

Maybe you forgot how that ended:mjlaugh:

Look at this complete ignorant lunatic. No government was overthrown, elders / politicians where not arrested, we didn't focus on our army, and we did not invade Ethiopia.

Siad (aun) succeeded Shermarke (aun). Paranoid elders and politicians fled the country, our army was ready in 1969, and we invaded our rightful Ogaden region in which we where successful.

He says from the comfortable confines of his government subsidized flat

Kys my man

Actually I'm in a pool joint right now ma nigga

Ps I'm going to Somalia this December, will stay there for a month and will be staying in different hotels and will also take a good amount of spending money all to contribute to the local economy

Something I do do ever 24 months

Look at this complete ignorant lunatic. No government was overthrown, elders / politicians where not arrested, we didn't focus on our army, and we did not invade Ethiopia.

Siad (aun) succeeded Shermarke (aun). Paranoid elders and politicians fled the country, our army was ready in 1969, and we invaded our rightful Ogaden region in which we where successful.

This one got that good brainwash:russ:
. You got dicked down in the head by a faqash:lol:

@Bahal don't hide in the like section, please bruh you know better than to egg him on

Status
Not open for further replies.