United Nations Security Council to convene an urgent meeting about 🇪🇹 and 🇸🇴 under the “Peace and Security in Africa” Agenda

We should leave the African Union & EAC.
EAC membership will remove the border that currently exists between Somalis in Somalia proper and NFD region in Kenya. This is a huge positive and must not be overlooked. The Somali ethnic group also have a large economic foothold in Nairobi which is shaping up to be a gateway for capital flowing in and out of Africa.

Too early to leave and I don't think this organization will ever achieve full political integration. It might end up as just an economic bloc.

UN!
Stephen Colbert Help GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Save us from these Bantus ganging up on us. Our ancestors blessed you with those beautiful facial features! Return the favour! You ungrateful lil suckers!

The UNSC saw Ethiopian influence in African Union that’s why it took the advice of Algeria & France in holding this meeting. Algeria actually came through for us as well as Mauritania & France.

Ethiopia wants the former Nigerian leader to sort this out but he is bias and supports Somaliland that’s why UNSC rejected Ethiopia’s request
Seems like my earlier claim of France remaining loyal to the interest of Djibouti has come to fruition. Inshallah Ethiopia is slapped with sanctions.

I want closer integration with our Carab kin
Bro i said and i repeat poltics is for psychopaths and blood mongers who are dengerously manipulative.
Its seems u are just too nice here i dont blame u.
Play the game . Use arabs and africans.
Also rembember somalis can loby african nations if we are wel organised. Its not brotherhood but instead persanoly Intrest .
Learn politics

Last edited:
We need to partner up with universities in Egypt and Jordan to arabize our education system.
I agree brother. The Arabic language needs to be spread far and wide amongst our people. It's easy to learn for us because it's an Afro-Asiatic tongue; so much academic/scientific knowledge can be unlocked by learning Arabic and we can hire high quality teachers from across the Arab world to work in Somalia because we share a common tongue.

I agree brother. The Arabic language needs to be spread far and wide amongst our people. It's easy to learn for us because it's an Afro-Asiatic tongue; so much academic/scientific knowledge can be unlocked by learning Arabic and we can hire high quality teachers from across the Arab world to work in Somalia because we share a common tongue.
It's true arabs are our brothers.. Many of my best saxibyaal were arabs, from Al maqrib, Palestine to Iraq..

Trending