"United Nation Of Islam"?

I saw someone entertain the idea on Tiktok, 1 big nation of all the current islamic countries under 1 government, and they would start off by helping the countries that need help the most. Mecca would be the capital. Thoughts? If countries agreed to this, would it work? :ohhh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Do you want to be ruled by corrupts like the Saudis, I think it will never happen tills the Mahdi comes

Sharing country with arabs is what you meaning what will we gain from this or are we just gonna be the harlot of this union think realistically niggas wanna be a guest so bad to another man castle rule it yourself

giphy.gif

alien

📍outer space
VIP
lets unite somaliwyn. we are too different. Saudi would obviously be in control "because they have the ka'ba". somalis would be a very tiny minority. every other country trumps us. Indonesia has nearly 300 mil while somalis are struggling to reach 20 mil. lets stick with the The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw someone entertain the idea on Tiktok, 1 big nation of all the current islamic countries under 1 government, and they would start off by helping the countries that need help the most. Mecca would be the capital. Thoughts? If countries agreed to this, would it work? :ohhh:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

dream on.

1620662180150.png

Trending

Latest posts