Uniform For Kids

mind you she 10 and still a child :mjlol:this is bringing my trauma back and she makes it sound and weird and sexual like anyone should even be looking at her like that
From age 10 and on it's the reality, before you know she'll be a target of lustful eyes(that's if not she is already). Nothing you or society can do to change that. Protect her and cover her and accept reality.

Age 10 is old enough as it's around puberty and she'll start developing. It's then now time to follow islam code that protects our innocent. :it0tdo8:

From age 10 and on it's the reality, before you know she'll be a target of lustful eyes(that's if not she is already). Nothing you or society can do to change that. Protect her and cover her and accept reality.

Age 10 is old enough as it's around puberty and she'll start developing. It's then now time to follow islam code that protects our innocent. :it0tdo8:
  1. Small children aren't Islamically obligated to wear hijab or wear long maxi dresses.
  2. The overwhelming majority of little girls have not developed or have started developing any assets to attract a grown man.
  3. The grown men who lust for little girls are a fringe minority, not enough to justify forcing all little girls to dress up like full-on hijabis/niqabis.
  4. To best protect little girls from pedophiles, you have to teach them to set firm boundaries when speaking to strangers (same with little boys) and keep a close eye on them as a parent, clothing is secondary at best, useless at worst.

1. Small children aren't Islamically obligated to wear hijab or wear long maxi dresses.
  2. The overwhelming majority of little girls have not developed or have started developing any assets to attract a grown man.
  3. The grown men who lust for little girls are a fringe minority, not enough to justify forcing all little girls to dress up like full-on hijabis/niqabis.
  4. To best protect little girls from pedophiles, you have to teach them to set firm boundaries when speaking to strangers (same with little boys) and keep a close eye on them as a parent, clothing is secondary at best, useless at worst.
That all sounds good till your daughter gets SA'd and you'll never forgive yourself for letting her walk outside like that, making her more of a target. Stop being an idealist. :gnzbryw:

Oh, so you're just a jobless troll, judging by the smirk emoji. Noted.

Don't ever respond to me again.
Yes, I'm now a jobless troll because I suggest girls reaching puberty should begin following Islamic dress code to prevent abuse. :gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw:.

Argue the point, instead of throwing insults abayo.
1713230808837.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Yes, I'm now a jobless troll because I suggest girls reaching puberty should begin following Islamic dress code to prevent abuse. :gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw::gnzbryw:.

Argue the point, instead of throwing insults abayo.
View attachment 324896
you conveyed your first post in a little upfront and Frankly harsh way. Im pretty sure they agreed with you. But I somewhat agree with you u were just a lil too upfront you know. A lot of people on this forum default to ad hominem when they cant properly dis assemble your arguement. Just the other day this Doja Cat person dismissed me as a crazy who needs meds instead of acknowledging anything I even posted.

you conveyed your first post in a little upfront and Frankly harsh way. Im pretty sure they agreed with you. But I somewhat agree with you u were just a lil too upfront you know. A lot of people on this forum default to ad hominem when they cant properly dis assemble your arguement. Just the other day this Doja Cat person dismissed me as a crazy who needs meds instead of acknowledging anything I even posted.
Yea, my reply with the smirk was a little harsh, but the first reply had :it0tdo8: .

She's mad at me for calling out the obvious, there comes a time when girls become women and dressing the part is very important. If I have a daughter past 10 she can't wear shorts or anything, I don't want people to even get an idea.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Yea, my reply with the smirk was a little harsh, but the first reply had :it0tdo8: .

She's mad at me for calling out the obvious, there comes a time when girls become women and dressing the part is very important. If I have a daughter past 10 she can't wear shorts or anything, I don't want people to even get an idea.
whos wearing shorts tho they weren't mentioned:draketf::draketf: i'm convinced people who think like this are attracted to little girls thats why they think just wearing trousers is going to attract their kind.