Unidentified Somali woman found dead in Seattle Washington

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Its sad that the killer was able to get away with what he/she did. I hope her family is at least found in the future, so she can have a proper burial.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Her family hasn't filed a missing persons report or something ?
They probably did, but than again the video it is said that she wasn't from lewis county. Her family could be from a different city or state. Also when they first did an autopsy on her they thought she was a white women, so they were looking for a white womens missing person report. They only took her DNA test and figured out she was North East African decent in 2019.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I was literally about to make a thread on this. What scares me is that the tiktoker looks exactly like the pic....

Nafiso Qalanjo

I was literally about to make a thread on this. What scares me is that the tiktoker looks exactly like the pic....
They could be related, and she just doesn't know πŸ’€
Distant cousin perhaps 🧐

They probably did, but than again the video it is said that she wasn't from lewis county. Her family could be from a different city or state. Also when they first did an autopsy on her they thought she was a white women, so they were looking for a white womens missing person report. They only took her DNA test and figured out she was North East African decent in 2019.
Ohh , so reports aren't shared between states. I'm gonna send this to my uncle who lives in Portland , he will probably send it to everyone he knows.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Ohh , so reports aren't shared between states. I'm gonna send this to my uncle who lives in Portland , he will probably send it to everyone he knows.
Please do! The more who know the better πŸ™πŸΎ

I don’t know what it is but when I see this picture I get an uneasy feeling not creepy my eyes get a bit watery as well the killer got away and she never got a proper funeral and she’s been dead for a decade and her family doesn’t know Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Not them thinking she was a White woman.

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

What do you mean
They determined her race by measuring her skull on her first autopsy. They thought she was a white women. This race by skull science has been around for 100s of years. It was a technique first made by racist to classify races around the world. Somalis and other horn Africans during the 19th century were considered Caucasian because of their skull shape. They also did this to the tutsi. They convinced them that they were Caucasian, and other tribes are Negroid. This sadly lead to tensions, and later to their genocide. That is why race by skull science is stupid.

They determined her race by measuring her skull on her first autopsy. They thought she was a white women. This race by skull science has been around for 100s of years. It was a technique first made by racist to classify races around the world. Somalis and other horn Africans during the 19th century were considered Caucasian because of their skull shape. They also did this to the tutsi. They convinced them that they were Caucasian, and other tribes are Negroid. This sadly lead to tensions, and later to their genocide.
But when they found her body wasn’t she dark skinned

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They determined her race by measuring her skull on her first autopsy. They thought she was a white women. This race by skull science has been around for 100s of years. It was a technique first made by racist to classify races around the world. Somalis and other horn Africans during the 19th century were considered Caucasian because of their skull shape. They also did this to the tutsi. They convinced them that they were Caucasian, and other tribes are Negroid. This sadly lead to tensions, and later to their genocide. That is why race by skull science is stupid.
AUN. she is black KowKashiyan:hillarybiz:

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
She probably had an abusive ajnabi boyfriend kill her and ran away from her family to live her lifestyle with him.

that’s why you don’t see hijab buried with her.

parents wouldn’t have cared thinking she has cut them off.

Trending

Latest posts