Unidentified FAARAX travelled to Nigeria jungle and left behind an angel baby who now begs on the street. SHAMEFUL!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
:kanyehmm: it was you who left the baby behind nacala
I pump and I dump

Manchester City Soccer GIF

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
On a serious note tho whoever had a baby with the mother i hope he suffers in life, at that age she begs for money on the streets miskeen

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
lightskin naija kid gets posted and black femcels are having a outrage over a toddler. @Qeelbax what do you have to say about this abaayo
Are they wrong though? Nigeria is full of orphans and even the other men are calling them out.

They see a Shuwa Arab Orphan and now suddenly they want to adopt.

:jaynerd:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Are they wrong though? Nigeria is full of orphans and even the other men are calling them out.

They see a Shuwa Arab Orphan and now suddenly they want to adopt.

:jaynerd:
Don't you think its wrong to blame an innocent kid with these accusations simply because shes lightskinned ? Why are grown women hating that a kid is being tweeted about to get some help ?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Both Nigeria and Somalia have
historically been both Muslim.

Fatima is a common girl's name.
(She is mixed with Somali but not full black.)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Nigerian genes would have butchered Somali genese no way this is half Somali

lightskin naija kid gets posted and black femcels are having a outrage over a toddler. @Qeelbax what do you have to say about this abaayo
Tbh, someone like her (exotic to them) roaming in the street is very disturbing and dangerous. And men talking about her look proves that

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Stop watching p0rn sxb
Stop trolling, I was honest and serious, the only reason why they take pic and gather emotions is her look, that girl will end up somewhere bad, she needs to be helped and relocated where her kind are dominat.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Stop trolling, I was honest and serious, the only reason why they take pic and gather emotions is her look, that girl will end up somewhere bad, she needs to be helped and relocated where her kind are dominat.
The only reason people complaining is because shes lightskin, sad. :kanyeshrug:

Sex Trafficking is huge business in Nigeria, they have there women working all over Europe due to powerful Nigerian criminal syndicates

Trending

Latest posts