Uni hosting singing competition what should I sing?

Which one plebs?

• Ruel - Face to Face

• Neyo - Because of You

• Akon - Body on me

• P. Diddy - I Need a Girl Part 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wouldn't normally partake but theres rumours of a decent cash prize on offer. What do you think is gonna help me win Reer UK which one do you think people will like ? If you got any reccomendations too ill try learn the song if I dont know it already

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Wouldn't normally partake but theres rumours of a decent cash prize on offer. What do you think is gonna help me win Reer UK which one do you think people will like ? If you got any reccomendations too ill try learn the song if I dont know it already
Don't do it akhi. That's some straight shit and somali men rep is rock bottom. Don't add fuel to the fire!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Don't do it akhi. That's some straight shit and somali men rep is rock bottom. Don't add fuel to the fire!

I've been blessed to have barely any somali's at my university and if you met me IRL you'd think I wasn't somali no rep will be damaged. I'm not here for long ,trying to have a good time appreciate the advice though

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What course are you studying where you have time to participate in a singing competition? :childplease:

If I told you my course you'd know my uni aswell so that aint going to happen sxb. I'm always on top of my work so I have no issues with Uni workload. What do you study and are you from the uk? o.o

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Face to face is a great song and easy to sing. You should go with that.

I'm getting my guitar back , I'll probably play two songs I like the song too much not sing it LOL. The P Diddy track will be the second song I'll sing , hopefully I win! It's next week so I've still got time to practise

I'm getting my guitar back , I'll probably play two songs I like the song too much not sing it LOL. The P Diddy track will be the second song I'll sing , hopefully I win! It's next week so I've still got time to practise

I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument. I hope you win. Good luck!