"Unhinged conspiracy theorists" were correct all along

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I agree absolving the pharma companies form litigative repercussions shouldn't be allowed but Pfizer vaccine has been fully approved by the FDA and Moderna is on it's way. It's been 2 months since I got my 2nd dose (work-mandated), no adverse reactions besides cold chills and fatigue the morning after. How do you expect to live if they ban you from every building and institution?

I have been having spasms in the exact same spot in my left thigh ever since I was jabbed. It's spasming as I type this. I have never had spasms before. I asked for all sorts of tests but my doc can't pinpoint it to anything. People complain about Long Covid but I'm experiencing Long Covid Vaccine.

:mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree absolving the pharma companies form litigative repercussions shouldn't be allowed but Pfizer vaccine has been fully approved by the FDA and Moderna is on it's way. It's been 2 months since I got my 2nd dose (work-mandated), no adverse reactions besides cold chills and fatigue the morning after. How do you expect to live if they ban you from every building and institution?

• Speak for yourself. You have no idea what my individual risk profile is. And I will not share that here.
  • The FDA is in bed with big pharma, it isn't exactly an independent body that is primarily taxpayer funded. There are conflicts of interest.
  • How many drugs have they approved that have black box labels now? And how many settlements have drug manufacturers paid for in damages? Innumerable. The thing is people cannot directly sue these vax manufacturers. They seem to have immunity (for now).
  • I am fortunate enough to leave this place if things become too restrictive.
  • Just remember that I told you these boosters will be timed and expiration will mean denying you access to services as well if you refuse.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's normalized here in Europe, it's totally fine to know how is vaccinated and how isn't to minimize the spread of the virus

1630289404899.png

Trending

Latest posts