Unhealthy lifestyles

Status
Not open for further replies.
18166.jpg

The majority of Somali males I've come across range between skinny to skinny fat, the females slightly chubby to obese - regardless of whether they live back home or in the west.

There is massive consensus that the combination of eating right and excercise does wonders for the body and mind. This advice however is glossed over by most people the world over.

By simply being mindful of what you eat and commiting to just an hour of excercise everyday, will bring about a massive change in your life for the positive.

Do not fall victim to the HAES movement... Lack of will power is nothing to be proud of, everyone sees through your charade.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
18166.jpg

The majority of Somali males I've come across range between skinny to skinny fat, the females slightly chubby to obese - regardless of whether they live back home or in the west.

There is massive consensus that the combination of eating right and excercise does wonders for the body and mind. This advice however is glossed over by most people the world over.

By simply being mindful of what you eat and commiting to just an hour of excercise everyday, will bring about a massive change in your life for the positive.

Do not fall victim to the HAES movement... Lack of will power is nothing to be proud of, everyone sees through your charade.

Your monologue sounds like how Jerry Springer the talk show host closes his messy show monologues.

I try to discipline my eating, it has worked vastly well for me. I look way younger than my generation due to my eating disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts