Ungrateful syrian refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These people are never happy. They fled war and now they are complaining about their living conditions in Germany...They remind me of Yeminis in Djibouti who complain also about the living condition while their country is completely destroyed.
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

These people are never happy. They fled war and now they are complaining about their living conditions in Germany...They remind me of Yeminis in Djibouti who complain also about the living condition while their country is completely destroyed.
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
Truly ungrateful! i never heard one somali refugee complain about their living conditions in yemen tho they suffered there. Minnesota somalis however need to get their shit together.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Truly ungrateful! i never heard one somali refugee complain about their living conditions in yemen tho they suffered there. Minnesota somalis however need to get their shit together.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

Me too! Somalis were grateful and Syrians are also leaving their country but some of them are idiots and are making the situation complex for Europeans and Refugees.
Yemenis are the same! Man, Arabs are just too dumb

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The world is corrupted. Races never meant to see daylight past their sahara desert are mingling with the blonde blue eyed people.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Nah I disagree. Germany is a civilized country and refugees should not be living in nasty ass conditions. No excuse for that. They let them in, they should have decent living quarters ready for them. Being grateful has a limit. As for Somaliland refugees, yeah that’s arrogance straight up. You should be grantful you made it to a safe region. I understand it’s not the best place, lakiin who is you??

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nah I disagree. Germany is a civilized country and refugees should not be living in nasty ass conditions. No excuse for that. They let them in, they should have decent living quarters ready for them. Being grateful has a limit. As for Somaliland refugees, yeah that’s arrogance straight up. You should be grantful you made it to a safe region. I understand it’s not the best place, lakiin who is you??

If they work and contribute to the society, yes. But majority of them think they are entitled to have the best quality of life...and yet they don't contribute in the society. Germans are old now and they can't substain for their own needs and why will they give to foreigners a better quality of life when many germans live poorly? Smh, they (refugees) should be grateful, they left their country and now they are living in peace. There's no price for peace.

Loool yup lost from turkey
I don't know whether to laugh or cry when Somalis call themselves arabs. Arabs themselves are confused when they hear Somali claiming to be Arab. Somalis claim arabs as if the are Superior to Somalis what a deranged human being

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when Somalis call themselves arabs. Arabs themselves are confused when they hear Somali claiming to be Arab. Somalis claim arabs as if the are Superior to Somalis what a deranged human being
Loool yup mindfucking at it's finest

Status
Not open for further replies.