unfunny jokes

Alluring

Sayonara
When a women finds a man ugly it's "she's just not interested" when it's the opposite the guy is gay tho? Sounds like y'all are coping over the fact that even the "10/10" girls are ugly to some
Yah you call them ugly on the inside. Not post a tiktok to make fun of girls, some that are underage publicly. If a girl did this to guy on tiktok, it would be just as disgusting.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
When a women finds a man ugly it's "she's just not interested" when it's the opposite the guy is gay tho? Sounds like y'all are coping over the fact that even the "10/10" girls are ugly to some
When you look that ugly you shouldn’t dare have an opinion on women’s looks. What was the need for him to make a whole video on girls that don’t even know of his existence clout chaser

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When you look that ugly you shouldn’t dare have an opinion on women’s looks. What was the need for him to make a whole video on girls that don’t even know of his existence clout chaser
Beauty is objective you might find him ugly but I bet money there's a lot of girls that find him sexy (no homo) idk his reasons for the video but I see a lot of videos doing the same thing
Yah you call them ugly on the inside. Not post a tiktok to make fun of girls, some that are underage publicly. If a girl did this to guy on tiktok, it would be just as disgusting.
This the internet bro when you post your pics publicy you put yourself at risk of anyone taking your pictures and roasting your shit. I don't understand how them being underaged means anything.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Humans are natural beings , people regardless of their appearances
can be appealing and attractive to someone or can be unappealing and not of their preferences , so why is it this difficult to not grasp and comprehend , if the genders of these TikTokers were reversed , it's actually considered a norm for the ladies to rate dudes -2 or -10 .

These girls are stunning however as I've mentioned earlier , people are not the same hence they have preferences .

What if we called the ladies who rate dudes minus after minus lesbians

It wouldn't make sense either
The same applies to this man child

Somali boys are just mad that they are ugly pieces of shit, collect your L and move along child
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Labo nin ayaa ku murmey, "anaa kaa doqonsan" iyo, "maya anaa kaa doqonsan-"
Mid ayaa telefonkiisa intuu biyo ku riday wuxuu yiri, "anaa kaa doqonsan" saxiibkii ayaa dhulka intuu faraha galay wuxuu bilbaabey Qashinka inuu cuno markasuu yiri, "maya sxb anaa kaa doqonsan" iyagoo muran ku jiro ayuu sheikh da' ah oo bookarad iyo tusbax wato soo hor maray. Markasuu mid ka mid ah doqomadi duqa ku boday. Haraanti, feer, qoor sagaaro. Wax uu ureebtay malahan

Markasuu yiri, "Arag sxb, anaa kaa doqonsan. Odeygaan maskiinka ah ayan feer kala daalay-'
Markasuu kii kale wuxuu ugu jawabay
"Ka waran ninkii aabihi kugu fiirsanayay-" :dead: :russ::lolbron::ooh::damn: