UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE! Late 30s Xaliimo out here bragging abt marrying 2 converts (possible convicts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Why are you guys talking bad about her? You don't know her and what she's been through. Fear Allah!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
She needs to fear Allah for lying and character assassinations

What did she do? Do you have evidence? Subhan'allah, this site is so toxic. Everday there's slander and gossip about our beloved somali muslim brothers and sisters.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
nayaa, go to the masjid then. sspot is bad for you.

:bell::bell: Tan yari mey soo luntay!

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Kulahaa “my beloved Somalia” as if she’s referring to upright country like Singapore but instead she’s talking about the shithole we call our homeland, a place that’s decimated by her forefathers. We ain’t responsible for the demise of Somalia. I had nothing to do with it.

I don't understand the need to explain these things. If you like ajnabi's, thats on you. No need to make useless video's about it :ayaanswag:

:bell::bell: Tan yari mey soo luntay!

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Kulahaa “my beloved Somalia” as if she’s referring to upright country like Singapore but instead she’s talking about the shithole we call our homeland, a place that’s decimated by her forefathers. We ain’t responsible for the demise of Somalia. I had nothing to do with it.
She said beloved Somali's* - not Somalia :drakelaugh:
She is also right. There is a too much shit talking and gossiping here

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Always an ex hoe marrys out :cosbyhmm:
Interesting no wonder they bash our men because no one wants a hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts