UNESCO: Islam most peaceful religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western governments should not accept Sunnis. I feel very unsafe with them here. It defeats the purpose of even being here when I have to live with them.

Do we have to more to Antarctica and develop that land (we unbelievers create developed societies while you don't) to avoid these people because of failed Western immigration policies?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Western governments should not accept Sunnis. I feel very unsafe with them here. It defeats the purpose of even being here when I have to live with them.

Do we have to more to Antarctica and develop that land (we unbelievers create developed societies while you don't) to avoid these people because of failed Western immigration policies?

What if that Sunni is your mum?

If it will keep self-hating fobs like you out, maybe it's not such a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts