UNESCO: Islam most peaceful religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The award is totally unnecessary, but it will play a huge part showing that Islam's teachings are not what the ignorant majority thought and it will also silence many negative critics. Like the Muslim scholars said "the act of UNESCO was not needed as Islam was already the best and final religion".

LMFAO, don't you see its satire...

You fall in trap of generalization of 2 million people c'mom you are smarter than that.
You mean 2 billion. And the accurate number is 1.6 billion. Even then, do you want me to use generalization of the majority of muslims and what they believe?

Don't even get me started on the somalis in here who believe atheists and gays should be killed.

You mean 2 billion. And the accurate number is 1.6 billion. Even then, do you want me to use generalization of the majority of muslims and what they believe?

Don't even get me started on the somalis in here who believe atheists and gays should be killed.

Islam is this beautiful umbrella under it all these races, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Each one of them will be affected by his environment. One will want to kill like in Uganda, other in UAE will force to hospital and feed all these testosterone hormone, in Egypt they will put in prison, turkey and European Muslim will tolerate you.,.,,,,,,,,,open your horizon and learn more about Islam.

Islam is this beautiful umbrella under all these races, countries, cultures and backgrounds. Each one of them will be affected by his environment. One will want to kill like in Uganda, other in UAE will force to hospital and feed all these testosterone hormone, in Egypt they will put in prison, turkey and European Muslim will tolerate you.,.,,,,,,,,,open your horizon and learn more about Islam.

Ok..........that's interesting to know. Still doesn't mean anything to what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.