UNENDING DISPUTE FROM LAST WEEK CONTINUES: Mosque calls police again, a ghetto female police arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No wonder we have no country. Look at this fools fighting over the mosque

I'm tired of this ing voice of this religion warlord

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Some of us are not in the loop. Summarize please.

Last weekend I produced a video of these same guys calling cops on each other.

Background:

This mosque was built through pennies and dollars collected for the past 15 years from Somalis in central Ohio. Every Friday the imams would plead with the congregants to donate. They would update the congregants on how the construction was coming along. It took 15 years to finish this mosque. It's sits on a major land. It's a 2 story building with an elevator. It has a gym, classes, 2 separate gender based praying sections. It has a parking lot for at least 300 car parking lots. It cost $4m to build.

Now the problem is that, as always, our people have 2 headed problems. They can't accept a person from another qabiil to rule over them. Secondly if they are the rulers they like to trip on power

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly which qabiil runs the mosque? Also didn't they discuss leadership before they builded it?

The way I can explain is that it is led by Junta ( go google it ) where the main supreme leader is Ogaden while the others are Sheikhal

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

While they're spending millions on opening mosques, their children live in low income housing and have become

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So which side is the group that currently owns and which side tried to sign over ownership to themselves?

The military Junta leader, supreme revolutionary leader ( like Siyad Barre) is a man by the name of Abdilatif, Ogaden and age is 45-50

they should sell the building and give the poor people a refund. How many mosque do they need?
@R.Kelly I think the ibn taymiyah mosque is run by marehans.

I know dhulbahantes were building a mosque some years back because of the isaaq mosque lol. so that would mean there are at least 4 somali operated mosques there.:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.