Underused Somali curse words

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
It IS the female version, but unlike waryaa you just don't call a girl Nayaa... I'm starting to believe your ex's were right about the whole dense thing:mjlol:
No, no, no naaya is a grave insult, it cant be compared to warya which is what eldera can call you.

Are you a southener? In the south naaya is an insult and warya is used for both genders

I give up on u goos luck
Ok, maybe this is a regional thing. Nayaa is an insult if used by people who aren't your parents. I dunno about the south, but up North Mothers calling their daughters Nayaa isn't offensive. But it's mostly used when they're scolding you and don't wanna say your name. However, It isn't a curse word.

It only becomes a bad word, when someone else says it. They don't have a right, to talk to me that way because they're not my parents. You get it?

The word "Nayaa" doesn't really have a meaning per-say

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Ok, maybe this is a regional thing. Nayaa is an insult if used by people who aren't your parents. I dunno about the south, but up North Mothers calling their daughters Nayaa isn't offensive. But it's mostly used when they're scolding you and don't wanna say your name. However, It isn't a curse word.

It only becomes a bad word, when someone else says it. They don't have a right, to talk to me that way because they're not my parents. You get it?
The north is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts