uncontacted tribe killed a cadaan trying 2 preach Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, why the hell would you go to some savage backwards tribe and try to convert them? White people are too brave. I could never do it.
:nahgirl:

Jokes aside, why the hell would you go to some savage backwards tribe and try to convert them? White people are too brave. I could never do it.
:nahgirl:
Those savageses and backward people have lived in that island for 50 000 years and were previously nearly killed off because their lack of genetic immunity to to normal diseases, so they nearly got exteinct by coming in contact with the british. So i understand their hostility to some extent.

upload_2018-11-21_16-0-5.jpeg

Are these niggas cousins of the Australian aborigines ? Like did they leave Africa around the same time ? And are they the reason why some Indians are dark skin?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yes. This is how the modern day Indian came to be.
These people:
adaman1-640x375.jpg

Mixed with Caucasoid invaders:
Article%20-%20Famed%20'Afghan%20Girl'%20Finally%20Gets%20a%20Home.jpg

To make Indians:
indian-student-shot-dead-at-grocery-store-in-us.jpg

If Madows mixed with Caucasians the outcome would be mixed race people with curly hair like the reer Baraawe. Indians with their small penises and short stature are in no way related to Madow ppl :mjlol:

The American thought he was doing "god's" work and now, his church and congregation think he is a "martyr". If "god" wants to convert them to any religion, isn't there any other way without sending to them middle-men?

The American thought he was doing "god's" work and now, his church and congregation think he is a "martyr". If "god" wants to convert them to any religion, isn't there any other way without sending to them middle-men?
God is fair he will test those that never heard the message. You however are going straight to hell! because you rejected god and followed your own desires and what men have created. Same with the disable, deaf and blind they will all be tested fairly by the most high.

God is fair he will test those that never heard the message. You however are going straight to hell! because you rejected god and followed your own desires and what men have created. Same with the disable, deaf and blind they will all be tested fairly by the most high.

Yaquub

Can't "god" send "his angels" to them, or did they all die or retire?

I will embrace "hell", it won't be a boring place given the calibre of its members.

Yaquub

Can't "god" send "his angels" to them, or did they all die or retire?

I will embrace "hell", it won't be a boring place given the calibre of its members.
Hell will have the arrogant and mighty but I pray for you if you think It will be easy. Try burning yourself with even a candle for 10 minutes and imagine this for eternity! Repent and fast sxb. Then you will not be with the losers. Judgement day will turn children grey haired. If you have any negative thoughts about the religion then ask me and I will explain it to you. None of us are perfect but imagine choosing hell by your own volition.

Hell will have the arrogant and mighty but I pray for you if you think It will be easy. Try burning yourself with even a candle for 10 minutes and imagine this for eternity! Repent and fast sxb. Then you will not be with the losers. Judgement day will turn children grey haired. If you have any negative thoughts about the religion then ask me and I will explain it to you. None of us are perfect but imagine choosing hell by your own volition.

Yaquub

Thanks but no thanks Sxb. My destiny is "hell".

What happened to the "angels"?

Apollo

VIP
Ah, before clicking, I knew it would be based in the Andaman islands. The only place left on the planet with truly uncontacted people.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Walaahi Christians are a brave lot. Seriously, their "balls:" is made of divine appendage. I dont see a Muslim risking his life to preach and free people from Godlessness. But i can see a "muslim" being brave and self suicide. Thats easy than preaching.
Thats why their religion spread fast. We muslims are busy slaughtering each other

Apollo

VIP
If Madows mixed with Caucasians the outcome would be mixed race people with curly hair like the reer Baraawe. Indians with their small penises and short stature are in no way related to Madow ppl :mjlol:

The aboriginals of India were dark-skinned like the Andamanese, but had wavy hair.

This Indian tribe (the Paniya & Irula) have the most Ancestral South Indian ancestry in India:

paniya2bfriends.jpg

Indurani-247p194.jpg

xxrcstmwgg-1481645081.jpg

The different hair from the Andamanese aboriginals can be explained through divergence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending