Unconfirmed Reports that Khat is Banned in Somalia by Presidental Order

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
You had to bring qabil into it nigga :ohlord:

7e975b56a5f69da00c1bafb54deeb7ee.jpg

Khat & 1duur

Wish we had a Duterte. Next Pres should kill all the khat dealers and arrest users. Even if it's my own family, I'll be fine with the results.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I said this before and I’ll say it again. :fittytousand:

I'd give khat 10 years, and every year I’d take 10% of it away, then the 10th and final year ban khat and make it completely illegal.

I will start a massive employment campaign. Give these people hope and dreams of a better future so that they don’t need to waste their time chewing Khat. Also extra-curricular activities/internships/volunteering for the young so they don’t start. Start with rehab as well and educating the youth

Khat is not something you can take away immediately, Barre tried in the 80s and failed miserably. There are people who depend on it for work. you have to give the farmers time.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I like this idea. But it will only work if you have tough and zero tolerance enforcement. Khat is a drug and should be treated as a drug. Anyone who uses khat or sells khat or is found with khat on them should be shot dead. This is the only way to get everyone respecting the law. Otherwise don't get excited about this because it will be a fake law.

MSB aun banned qat only for Mx to smuggle it from Kenya and get monopoly from the trade while using excessive force on Isaaq businessmen and framing them of smuggling Qat which eventually led to the rise of SNM.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Its like watching a replay of barres khat ban targeting Ethiopia and wealthy khat importers not loyal to kacaan with no alternatives offered that led to civil unrest with martial law and curphews as a result while Kenyan and Yemeni khat was still sold. Difference is kenya now is targeted and wealthy importers not loyal to NN but not Ethiopian or Yemeni khat. I wonder who of the loyalists they will award this lucrative business :gaasdrink:

BTW ICU lost support overnight for banning khat trade the biggest source of employment in the horn and turning mirqaan heads into sober critics of their rule:ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Great job Mudane Madaxweyne Farmaajo no more Kenyan khat we can get cheap Hareeri khat.

TekNiKo

VIP
I hope reer dalaal will not be smuggling Qat from Mandera because we know you guys want to have stake in the Qat trade like Alcapone.
What is Uhuru gonna do about it. Meru is getting angry.

What is Uhuru gonna do about it. Meru is getting angry.
I don't give a f*ck about Meru.

But you guys are not genuine.
You want monopoly on the Qat trade just like kacanka.
You killed Isaaq businessmen after you claimed they smuggled Qat.whike mx were smuggling Qat to Somalia from Kenya.

TekNiKo

VIP
I don't give a f*ck about Meru.

But you guys are not genuine.
You want monopoly on the Qat trade just like kacanka.
You killed Isaaq businessmen after you claimed they smuggled Qat.whike mx were smuggling Qat to Somalia from Kenya.
Khat cant be smuggled it expires after few days, maybe to Beledxaawo yes but on a plane no.

Trending