Unconfirmed Lower Shabelle Security and Development Conference

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1676223787296.jpg

In Adis Ababa. I suspect some odays in the west drew this up but were this conference to go ahead anyone who leaves Somalia should be arrested on return.

Hawiye live in over half of this region. Any conference regarding LS should either be held in Afgooye, Barawe or Muqdisho.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Weโ€™re discussing
Somali matters in some hotel in adis ababa๐Ÿ’€ i see no hope khalas its time to let go of my false dream

View attachment 253820

In Adis Ababa. I suspect some odays in the west drew this up but were this conference to go ahead anyone who leaves Somalia should be arrested on return.

Hawiye live in over half of this region. Any conference regarding LS should either be held in Afgooye, Barawe or Muqdisho.
Are you scared that biimal might go beast mode on you ? Kkk

Biimaal have good relations with Mudulood/Abgaal as do Digil. Geledi and wacdaan cismaan were allies for centuries. Itโ€™s habargidir that they donโ€™t like. But whatโ€™s it to you caghdeer. You suppress them in jubbaland.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Two of shabellaha hoose biggest is Shabaab and isbaaro. It has way more Isbaaro than people accuse Jowhar Xamar road of having.

Two of shabellaha hoose biggest is Shabaab and isbaaro. It has way more Isbaaro than people accuse Jowhar Xamar road of having.

The most dangerous road in the road from Mogadishu to Baidoa, Alot of the Isbaaro in Lower Shabellaha have been removed most of them were run by Eyr, the FSG has reached all the way to Barawe.

Biimal and HG have come to agreements and don't have issues anymore, their last major conflict was in 2014 when HG sent Troops under Gobale to Capture Marka. The elders from Both HG and Biimal have come together and their hasn't been any major issues since then. Both of them Have farms in the Lower Shebelle areas.

Trending

Latest posts