Unconfirmed! Ethiopian Delegation On Their Way To Hargeisa! Abiy Ahmed Expected To Visit Berbera Next Week!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm surprised Awdal people allowed this to happen. How can Isaaq/Habar Awal sell Dir land is beyond me.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They’re sandwiches between enemies. I’m looking at the president who’s moving weird honestly.
It's not really weird because he didn't expel the Ethiopia ambassador, close the airspace, ban their airline etc. He was aware of the deal as has been told by interior minister and they had no contingency plan to deal with it. So they were likely in favor.

Reer Awdal are slacking here or maybe I haven't seen the outcry.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Also HSM is really suspicious for not closing the airspace.

When Kenya and somalia had that boundary dispute in the water farmaajo went ham. I don't know why theres not a stronger response from hsm

I have been wondering why Hsm has been soft but thinking about it, let Abiy escalate things more. I actually hope Ethiopian delegation comes to Berbera, the pressure to do something will then force Hsm to act.

I have been wondering why Hsm has been soft but thinking about it, let Abiy escalate things more. I actually hope Ethiopian delegation comes to Berbera, the pressure to do something will then force Hsm to act.
Abiy isn't taking any chances with Somalia he's digging trenches in gedo right now just incase shit does escalate

I encourage everyone to read this article

https://georgetownsecuritystudiesre...nts-are-destabilizing-the-horn-of-africa/amp/

The gulf states want to combat climate change and it’s dependence on petrol by turning the Horn of Africa into a big plantation like the Zanj where the people work for gulf companies that own their land and the women are sent as maids to be abused

HOA 2035:

1705323540057.png

Abiy, Afwerki and HSM are just tools who’d sell their people for khat and power

1705323699903.png

1705323803347.png

Sudan as well

Even if HSM uses diplomatic channels the U.S supporting him is not sure since they want to court gulf states away from interfering in this Israel conflict

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Abiy isn't taking any chances with Somalia he's digging trenches in gedo right now just incase shit does escalate

Lol @ digging trenches you think anyone would fight for qabilite ulusow ?

Reer gedo will not lift a single finger and neither can the fake somalia nationalism be used to make my land a battleground.

I would 100 percent support abiy over culusow. Ulusow can take his bullshit to warshiekh where his clan is from make that a battlefield.

Lol @ digging trenches you think anyone would fight for qabilite ulusow ?

Reer gedo will not lift a single finger and neither can the fake somalia nationalism be used to make my land a battleground.

I would 100 percent support abiy over culusow. Ulusow can take his bullshit to warshiekh where his clan is from make that a battlefield.
I'm not saying anyone is gonna fight but the trenches are there. Ethiopia doesn't take chances when it comes to somalis everytime something political pops off in somaliland these guys bring extra soldiers to the borders. Their extra plus they know we're violent

Trending

Latest posts