Uncondition true love does exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2486.JPG
Sagal abdi Hassan married her childhood love Mohamed Ali Hassan who last year, had kidney failure. Sagal had donated her kidney for him. The lovebirds are from Somalia and live there. God bless their union.( Plz don't give them any evil eye)

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I dont see anything wrong with cousin marriage

Just look how the west are very accepting with men marrying each other and in their defence Love has no boundaries
Second cousin is still wrong but acceptable. My first cousins are my sisters nacalaa. It's too incestous and I'm not a Targaryen.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Still disgusting. Shits fucked walaalo we shouldn't condone this. Their fathers are brothers effin hell mate :drakekidding:
I wouldn't marry my first or even second cousin. But it's not disgusting by any means. Also don't let these westerners fool you, they were still marrying their cousins until fairly recently. Albert Einstein married a woman who was his first cousin on his mom's side and his second cousin on his dad's side. The taboo against marrying your cousin is less than 100 years old in the west.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Second cousin is still wrong but acceptable. My first cousins are my sisters nacalaa. It's too incestous and I'm not a Targaryen.

I think its first cousins marrying each other repeatedly again and again down after 4 or 6 generations or something Than the chance is very High of disabilities cousin marriage isnt even that big in the Somali community just look at the Pakis in UK for instance

Nobody comments on the fact that she gave him her kidney kidney kidney, other girl would drop her sick fiancé and go to healthy man. But This lady gave him kidney. May Allah reward them and their marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending