UncleMenace's little known facts on Somalis in Zambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
:comeon:
SA is off limits sxb! Those bantus despise africans except dutch masters!

The Bantus won't spare you in Zambia or Kenya either but Somalis still go there and make it big time. The trick is to stay as far away from these people/animals as possible.

There's mad lacag over there. Had poor f*ck uncles who went there as Qaxooti with a small bag of clothes but came back buying cars for people. The tolnimo there is on some other level they said :rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
The Bantus won't spare you in Zambia or Kenya either but Somalis still go there and make it big time. The trick is to stay as far away from these people/animals as possible.

There's mad lacag over there. Had poor f*ck uncles who went there as Qaxooti with a small bag of clothes but came back buying cars for people. The tolnimo there is on some other level they said :rejoice:

What do you mean stay far away? How do they deal with Zulu xenophobia? To be fair, tho, I could see Somalis being just as xenophobic if they were the ones immigranting en-masse to a stable Somalia.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What do you mean stay far away? How do they deal with Zulu xenophobia? To be fair, tho, I could see Somalis being just as xenophobic if they were the ones immigranting en-masse to a stable Somalia.

Yeah I know that Somalis are xenophobic but we wouldn't be chopping people up with machetes and burning them alive tho. Somalis are a lot of things but they don't do those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts