Uncle uber driver story on Uk Xalimo

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
He told me he was riding when he received a ride, he opened the app and saw that the girl had a Somali name, he was in his way to picking up her but she cancelled the drive minute later, when he googled the location he saw that she was at and that was a night club.

How common is that reer uk ? i was shocked when he tell me that wallahi.

And wallahi billahi it's true, iam not even kidding or making fake

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
There are a lot of Somali women who are quite closeted when it comes to their faith. Some even live a double life. It's more common than you think, but you wouldn't see it right away.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
There are a lot of Somali women who are quite closeted when it comes to their faith. Some even live a double life. It's more common than you think, but you wouldn't see it right away.
at least they are ashamed, not like some

Even when they're not coming from or going to haram place Somali females try to avoid Somali males, they're a really strange bunch UK xalimos and i don't know why they are so awkward to every Somali male even the ones that don't even acknowledge their presence.

It’s not common but it’s more common than Somalis would have you to believe.

Basically Religious people will assume most Somalis are like them and say that barely any go on these activities.

while the non-religious will assume most Somalis are like them and live a secret double life filled with degeneracy.(case in point the posters above ).

I like somali uber drivers always friendly and professional I feel the most comfortable with. I don't know why some somali girls feel so uncomfortable when they get a somali uber driver outside those who go to nightclubs

I like somali uber drivers always friendly and professional I feel the most comfortable with. I don't know why some somali girls feel so uncomfortable when they get a somali uber driver outside those who go to nightclubs
somalis are usually judgmental thats why. I doubt somali uber drivers care where you go to and from, its the women that backbite and promote ceeb culture which makes somali girls hide their actions from somalis in general.

He told me he was riding when he received a ride, he opened the app and saw that the girl had a Somali name, he was in his way to picking up her but she cancelled the drive minute later, when he googled the location he saw that she was at and that was a night club.

probably she didn’t want to be judged by an uber driver, those guys talk too much, privacy is sacred

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is common, Ho3jabis or transformers carry their ty clothes in a Fake LV bag and change in McDonalds bathroom to go to nightclub to get their back blown out by Tyrone. Feel sorry for their aabos.

Trending

Latest posts