UNBELIEVABLE!! Snake removed from woman's throat

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My father told me about an identical incident that occured when he was a child.

Allegedly, there was this man that laid down to rest and fell asleep after a hard days work in the fields.

A snake snuck into his open mouth and down his throat to his stomach.

They got it out by the fumes of hot milk. They put a bowl of hot milk in front of him, he bent over it and the fumes of the hot milk made the snake come out.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Allegedly, there was this man that laid down to rest and fell asleep after a hard days work in the fields.

They got it out by the fumes of hot milk. They put a bowl of hot milk in front of him, he bent over it and the fumes of the hot milk made the snake come out.
Holy shit. Scary stuff

Holy shit! What about the stomach fluid? Wouldn't the snack die from it? :what1:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Yeah, no healthcare around but there was accumulated medical wisdom among the elder farmers. The fumes of hot milk did it.

Snakes don't possess the digestive enzymes to break down lactose hence don't like milk. However, I've heard it is possible for them to drink any liquid when they are severly dehydrated.

Interesting story! :) @Molotoff

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1599224861061.png

Trending