UNBELIEVABLE! man was married 24 years. Gets hired, falls in love w/26-Yr-old boss, wife kills..

same energy

Attachments

• 3ae665b71e9b8984c753e4312a626c45b994f604_hq.jpg
    3ae665b71e9b8984c753e4312a626c45b994f604_hq.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 110

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rkelly

Too late. I watched it on 48hrs, 2020 & dr OZ

Again, why didn't she kill him?? The other woman always gets killed by the woman and then she kills herself lol

I am not usually a man who feels a female’s pain but I was anguished for her. I can sense her hopelessness and her utter despair.

She relayed on her husband of 24-years financially and she loved him dearly. It dawned on her that he is leaving her for a woman half her age and that she had to start from scratch. She knew she couldn’t handle the bills because he was earning much much much higher. It meant that she had to move from that upper class suburbia to a shelter house with dreaded madoows and undesirables. She felt the world dealt a cruel fate. She killed the one she felt did this to her but she failed to understand that her husband was as much guilty of her sadness.

This hit home for me. It made me think about the things I’ve done. I also left a woman for a young xaliimo gazelle. She could’ve killed me. SHE SERIOUSLY VOULDVE KILLED ME. I recently ran into her and asked her forgiveness. I can see that she still loves me. No woman has loved me the way she loved me. A man knows when a woman loves him thoroughly. I am heartless for doing that to her but what can ya man do when we see a young gazelle. We can’t control our need for a newer car or a newer female @Basra

#SomaliaKills

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am not usually a man who feels a female’s pain but I was anguished for her. I can sense her hopelessness and her utter despair.

She relayed on her husband of 24-years financially and she loved him dearly. It dawned on her that he is leaving her for a woman half her age and that she had to start from scratch. She knew she couldn’t handle the bills because he was earning much much much higher. It meant that she had to move from that upper class suburbia to a shelter house with dreaded madoows and undesirables. She felt the world dealt a cruel fate. She killed the one she felt did this to her but she failed to understand that her husband was as much guilty of her sadness.

#SomaliaKills

"It meant that she had to move from that upper class suburbia to a shelter house with dreaded madoows and undesirables"

loooool

But there is NO point to kill the other woman. or anyone.

No matter what you do, just do not be in a state of taking a life. Period.

I analyzed the man, he seemed extremely submissive and docile. The wife was very dominant and i think narcissistic. He was into Bosss ladies.

But it is unfortunate, i can't judge their love, personally i dont understand deep love like that. Love is a nonsensical emotion in my humble opinion

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would be glad if that thing left me. She had too much time on her hand. He ain't even all that.

When did you watched it ?

I just posted it!

Lord have mercy the marxuumad spent every living moment of hers on buggjng the guy. I swear her spying methods were 100% more advanced then Somalia’s NISA (“intelligence” agency). She booked his office, his car, his coats and his phone.

#SomaliaKills

When did you watched it ?

I just posted it!

Lord have mercy the marxuumad spent every living moment of hers on buggjng the guy. I swear her spying methods were 100% more advanced then Somalia’s NISA (“intelligence” agency). She booked his office, his car, his coats and his phone.

#SomaliaKills
I skipped some parts if it hhh because am familiar with docs i have seen way too many of love triangle docs.
I think she was envious and more worried about her reputation than him leaving her. He looks like a he and she mixed.. she could have easily replaced his ass with new hottyy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I skipped some parts if it hhh because am familiar with docs i have seen way too many of love triangle docs.
I think she was envious and more worried about her reputation than him leaving her. He looks like a he and she mixed.. she could have easily replaced his ass with new hottyy.

Ya right! The woman was worn out by her cadaan genes. Cadaans look old the moment they hit 40

#SomaliaKills