UNBELIEVABLE! A Middle School principle in Minnesota captured as he was trying to hire a 15-year-old for sex

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
he's not somali sxb this is the principle
screen-shot-2022-05-19-at-122612-pm.png

Mohamed-Ali-Selim.jpg

Selim started a conversation with an undercover officer and agreed to meet her and pay her for sex, the complaint said. When the officer said she was 15, Selim still agreed to meet with her.

He was arrested at the meeting spot. Selim "was distraught and made comments that his life/career was over," the complaint said.

What an idiot! It's against the law to pay women under 18 for sex.

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Laaah okhlahoma.

What the hell. This is the middle school my cousin went to in Minnesota! She told me that majority of the male teachers at this school are all creepy and pedo-like especially to the girls who look “older”. She used to tell me there was this one pe teacher who would always make girls squat and bend down during exercises and would look at them. Now I don’t know if this is true, but she said that even one time he slapped a girls butt when no one but her seen. She said that she had this english teacher who was really creepy and would always pass her when she didn’t do any effort in tests. He would always stare at her too..even during lectures.

Another cousin of mine told me that this school is literal hell on earth. Everyone here especially somali people are rude and even will make you look like a joke in front of gaalo people for validation. Some school nearby named Metcalf she said was way better then this school.

I’m disgusted. These are middle schoolers, literal CHILDREN, and these are the sickos in charge? And what type of district calls themselves independent when they have many incidents occur that hurt their schools reputation? Minnesota has this L for days.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Selim started a conversation with an undercover officer and agreed to meet her and pay her for sex, the complaint said. When the officer said she was 15, Selim still agreed to meet with her.

He was arrested at the meeting spot. Selim "was distraught and made comments that his life/career was over," the complaint said.

What an idiot! It's against the law to pay women under 18 for sex.
He done destroyed his career and reputation.

Scary that you have a man like that in a career in which he is constantly around girls who are minors.

I don't believe men should be able to teach girls under a certain age and I think schools should be single sex. What I find chilling is that many men, if they could get away with it would go for 13-15 yr olds. The only thing protecting youngsters from men is fear of the law and reputation being at stake.

Disgusting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Scary that you have a man like that in a career in which he is constantly around girls who are minors.

I don't believe men should be able to teach girls under a certain age and I think schools should be single sex. What I find chilling is that many men, if they could get away with it would go for 13-15 yr olds. The only thing protecting youngsters from men is fear of the law and reputation being at stake.

Disgusting.

I agree. Men should teach boys and Women, girls. But wait a minute, what if the men go after little boyz? Wait.. this is not my problem.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي

Disgusting.
I agree. Men should teach boys and Women, well....

He condemned himself to a prison for a long time, and even when he gets out, he will be designated as a sex offender and people will know him wherever he goes to America. I am glad he got busted before he violated that young child. But the question is, how many young teenage girls did he hurt in the past?

Disgusting.
Is the problem that they are 13-15 or the fact that the men want to commit zina with them?
Or is the problem that men want to take advantage of women so it would be easier for them to do this with younger woman?

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Laaah okhlahoma.

What the hell. This is the middle school my cousin went to in Minnesota! She told me that majority of the male teachers at this school are all creepy and pedo-like especially to the girls who look “older”. She used to tell me there was this one pe teacher who would always make girls squat and bend down during exercises and would look at them. Now I don’t know if this is true, but she said that even one time he slapped a girls butt when no one but her seen. She said that she had this english teacher who was really creepy and would always pass her when she didn’t do any effort in tests. He would always stare at her too..even during lectures.

Another cousin of mine told me that this school is literal hell on earth. Everyone here especially somali people are rude and even will make you look like a joke in front of gaalo people for validation. Some school nearby named Metcalf she said was way better then this school.

I’m disgusted. These are middle schoolers, literal CHILDREN, and these are the sickos in charge? And what type of district calls themselves independent when they have many incidents occur that hurt their schools reputation? Minnesota has this L for days.
i went to eagle ridge too and i never had a bad experience but i always felt weird about this mooryan but he was a teacher at the time

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
i went to eagle ridge too and i never had a bad experience but i always felt weird about this mooryan but he was a teacher at the time
What year did you go? My cousin was there until she finished eighth grade in 2018. My other cousin (her older brother) finished in 2017. She said that it became worse in the later years when they made it a 6-8 school.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why does Sex hold human being captive? Seriously. Sex is a Shaitaans favorite toy

Trending