Ummah forum

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Are they still insulting somalis and are the somalis there still booty clapping for the timojilec and dhagcaas

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Never heard of that forum..

How were they insulting Somalis?
Ok
Imagine where arab booty clappers
IMG_6541.GIF
and salafis reign supreme.
The somalis and timojilec tend to worship those arabs, for example any thread that says anything negative about arabs gets deleted by the mods but that's not the case when it comes to somalis.

The Somalis there also tend to post self hating threads like how they dislike being somali or how they want to marry out so bad,which eventually lead them to being the low caste of that forum.

Hope that cleared everything up.

Ok
Imagine where arab booty clappersView attachment 80029 and salafis reign supreme.
The somalis and timojilec tend to worship those arabs, for example any thread that says anything negative about arabs gets deleted by the mods but that's not the case when it comes to somalis.

The Somalis there also tend to post self hating threads like how they dislike being somali or how they want to marry out so bad,which eventually lead them to being the low caste of that forum.

That sounds crazy :gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok
Imagine where arab booty clappersView attachment 80029 and salafis reign supreme.

tenor.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I just took a look at it on the similar threads below. It's your stereotypical Arab loving salafi bullshit where the racial hierarchy seems to be very apparent in the so called ummah.

Imagine taking shit from Arabs and South Asians in the name of Islam, fucking qasaaros.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's an ISIS recruitment centre. I imagine that the only reason the site hasn't been shut down is because it's based in London where terrorism is not only legal but encouraged.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
I just took a look at it on the similar threads below. It's your stereotypical Arab loving salafi bullshit where the racial hierarchy seems to be very apparent in the so called ummah.

Imagine taking shit from Arabs and South Asians in the name of Islam, fucking qasaaros.
That's why I was asking about the situation over there,to see if its the same old khasaaro threads about Somalis.