Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Why do you not just say the magic words β€œI love you” and cuff her. Or is she not marriage material

That's hot fam πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

If this is how shes behaving when I haven't even expressed my love, imagine how insane itll be when I finally drop that kaama maarmo bullshit. :browtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
War dee calaacalka orodoo nagala tag

giphy.gif
illahay ka cabso dont share when you sin

Royalflush

novacane
That's hot fam πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

If this is how shes behaving when I haven't even expressed my love, imagine how insane itll be when I finally drop that kaama maarmo bullshit. :browtf:
you probably more a
That's hot fam πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

bro they be hella easy just flirt hard and then disappear for a bit and then act like you love her, boom she yours:diddyass:
Dis ting your chatting to sounds hella complicated tho she just gonna waste your time just be straight up with her, or keep her as a side piece you feel me

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
you probably more a

bro they be hella easy just flirt hard and then disappear for a bit and then act like you love her, boom she yours:diddyass:
Dis ting your chatting to sounds hella complicated tho she just gonna waste your time just be straight up with her, or keep her as a side piece you feel me

Lmfaoooooooooo :dead: :russ:

Those were my tactics back in high school bro. The thing is, I dont want her falling in love with me, that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. But i do wanna keep her around because shes real fun when we're alone.

If I dont do it some other nigga will
(Probably Ajanabi)

I'm only keeping it in the family
giphy.gif
Not if you put a ring on her sxb.. We should all lead by example.. That's how we'll preserve our culture and diin. Otherwise we'll just end up like the AA's who don't even know their fathers

Trending

Latest posts