Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?🤔🤔

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I do but I don’t think you’re emotions should over ride rational thought.
Everyone is going to fall in love, just make sure you don’t have regrets attached to it , if you fall in love in a talking stage you’re setting up yourself for failure and only hurting yourself , get some insurance while you’re at it. Even if it ends in divorce there’s no shame associated with it
You’re still good on to the next one.

Wax jaceyl la yiraahdo ma jiro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I wanna know how you can be proud and brag openly about your saqajaan behaviour?

Its one thing to sin its a whole other thing to share them with others with no shame and even upload private messages

War dee calaacalka orodoo nagala tag

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If so
Hablaha ka joog

Iguma dhicin, balse I'm adamant that its bound to happen. I just haven't come across a fine Xalimo that can me laugh, all of the funny ones have always been way too hammered for ya boy :dead:

Remember Sulekha? She caught some emotions real quick and made it clear that she wanted to end things with me. I took that gesture as a challenge, I'm no simp so I told her I will respect all of her wishes. #Nagukalawad

This was our last conversation :browtf:

Anyways,.I'm on the PS playing some fifa when she called me up a few nights ago. I was surprised because she sounded really content in ending things the way they were. She calls me, we talk, rekindle, and we ended the conversation on a good note.

But come Wednesday night I get hit with the message down below :mindblown:

Poor Sulekha. Someone needs to slap some sense into her. You can't force commitment on someone who isn't ready for it. I hope she'll move on. Plenty of fish in the sea anyways.

Iguma dhicin, balse I'm adamant that its bound to happen. I just haven't come across a fine Xalimo that can me laugh, all of the funny ones have always been way too hammered for ya boy :dead:
Fine and funny you’ll be looking forever
Midaas oo kale
akhira laga raadiya

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Poor Sulekha. Someone needs to slap some sense into her. You can't force commitment on someone who isn't ready for it. I hope she moves on. Plenty of fish in the sea anyways.

Damn, maybe she enjoys everything I do for her when we're both together. I like to consider myself a decent human being. Meaning I dont like leading people on. We literally sit down and have a conversation like grown adults and we discuss what we want in life. But however that conversation goes my stance never once changes. I ain't looking to settle, I'm looking to grow and if it all works out, then all is good.
If not, well then we can always go our separate ways. No pressure.

There is no wan ku jeclahay/Emotion in my current relationship

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Sorry to break it you ya
But I think I speak for a good amount of us
We’re absolutely horrid
Okay okay forget the whole damn laugh
If this how our Xalimos are moving i suppose I can settle for some little tittering..
If possible :browtf:

Last edited:

Trending