Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?🤔🤔

• Total voters
I couldn't do that personally. If I am speaking to a man for the purpose of marriage I'd feel guilty and feel like I am betraying his trust by speaking to other men. I guess I am more sensitive when it comes to this topic and I'd feel like I'm being cheated on if I guy I was speaking to was seeing multiple women.
Most, if not all men are doing this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wanna know how you can be proud and brag openly about your saqajaan behaviour?

Its one thing to sin its a whole other thing to share them with others with no shame and even upload private messages

I couldn't do that personally. If I am speaking to a man for the purpose of marriage I'd feel guilty and feel like I am betraying his trust by speaking to other men. I guess I am more sensitive when it comes to this topic and I'd feel like I'm being cheated on if I guy I was speaking to was seeing multiple women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Emotional faraxs make my day. But no cap @Amazonian but ' Sxbw nin fcn baad tahaye ' ???

giphy.gif

Aado weyn runta kaliyaan ku hadlaa

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I don’t , I see no benefit in games it’s do you want my dads number or not
N
This is why I advocate that women speak to multiple men for the purposes of marriage. Ladies, don’t waste your time.

What would you do if the man you like let's you know hes attracted to you but not in love?

Would you remain in that relationship or will you bounce right away?

Do you not believe in Jaceyl?
I do but I don’t think you’re emotions should over ride rational thought.
Everyone is going to fall in love, just make sure you don’t have regrets attached to it , if you fall in love in a talking stage you’re setting up yourself for failure and only hurting yourself , get some insurance while you’re at it. Even if it ends in divorce there’s no shame associated with it
You’re still good on to the next one.