Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?🤔🤔

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This is how women try to drive you crazy first they show you some interest then expect you to chase after them like a lion chasing after a gazelle :mjlol:

Facts

I take my time with women, I never rush things, and I always treat them like a queen when they're with me. Keep in mind that it doesnt necessarily mean I'll be calling her the next day.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s obviously killing her that ain’t you giving her much attention :mjpls:

expect another phone call or text from her. Women be weird like that :jaynerd:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Marry her and the others simple

Not yet bro, imma wait at least two years before i begin contemplating marriage.

I cant settle just because a woman is mad beautiful. I cant settle knowing my girl has been around the block. I'm not capping when I tell you I've seen folks invite friends to weddings and they decline only because they've been with the bride at some point.
I cant do that :nahgirl:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It’s obviously killing her that ain’t you giving her much attention :mjpls:

expect another phone call or text from her. Women be weird like that :jaynerd:

Crazy ain't it?

You give them attention and they start seeing you as some weakling that ain't got nothing better to do. Yet the moment you take that same engery elsewhere, all of sudden they in love with you smh

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve just come to the conclusion that you just get enjoyment from playing around with women and their emotions. Leave these girls alone if you don’t see a future with them it’s that simple :francis:

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
I’ve just come to the conclusion that you just get enjoyment from playing around with women and their emotions. Leave these girls alone if you don’t see a future with them it’s that simple :francis:

Guys like him creep me out seriously. He leads her on and sells her a false narrative then mocks her for her feelings for him.:holeup:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Correction

I enjoy the company of beautiful women.

I'm also very straight forward, I say I'm not settling or looking for marriage. I never tell someone i love them if isnt true. I let them know this is a growing process and that I'm I'm only attracted to them. Whatever happens after that ain't really my fault. I've told them about life with me from the getgo, i wasnt cappin.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Guys like him creep me out seriously. He leads her on and sells her a false narrative then mocks her for her feelings for him.:holeup:

Read up on my posts if you already havent, I never express emotion nor do I ever express a future when I'm in a relationship that has absolutely no direction.

The xalimo of course.. She Lays out a spider web sprinkle a little scent of malab on it and the unsuspecting farax will go into the trap without any hesitation and before he know it he's supporting 5 screaming kids and a fat xalimo :mjlol: