Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Remember Sulekha? She caught some emotions real quick and made it clear that she wanted to end things with me. I took that gesture as a challenge, I'm no simp so I told her I will respect all of her wishes. #Nagukalawad

This was our last conversation :browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways,.I'm on the PS playing some fifa when she called me up a few nights ago. I was surprised because she sounded really content in ending things the way they were. She calls me, we talk, rekindle, and we ended the conversation on a good note.

But come Wednesday night I get hit with the message down below :mindblown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
What is the point lol. Don’t you have 2 other relationships?

It's not my fault, I know how to make a woman feel loved and special. I suppose the only reason she has come back into my life is she enjoys the way I treat her when were alone and shes with me.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
It's not my fault, I know how to make a woman feel loved and special. I suppose the only reason she has come back into my life is she enjoys the way I treat her when were alone and shes with me.
Out of the 3 what would you rank her? If it’s not #1 I suggest you let her go :francis:

This is how women try to drive you crazy first they show you some interest then expect you to chase after them like a lion chasing after a gazelle :mjlol:

Trending