Ukraine War drastically changes demographics in central/eastern EU nations

Bro your Americanness is coming out here.

Europeans have heavily secularized, even in the supposedly solidly religious countries in Europe.

The only identity they nowadays still have left are their national identities, the identity of being a European or a Westerner, and then way down is their religious identity.

Only the former Yugoslav countries care a lot about religion and nationality.

Infact: more nationalism and religion = more ignorance = second world semi-shitholes or even third world shitholes countries, like the Balkans and also Central - South Italy and Greece. Even South Spain and South Portugal (I went there in the 2018) are semi first world regions like (infrastructures and quality of life overall) and, for "strange" coincidence, they don't care about religion.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was part of my point their sting national identies have weaved the old protestant vs catholic vs orthodox history into nationalist struggles

The other part of my point: racial/western identities dont exist in racially homogenous nations like Poland/Ukraine. This is why I was warding you off from the American/English expectation that Ukrainians will necessarily be more welcome as regular Europeans as opposed to the hypothetical humble Pashtun refugee who lacks the long history of tribal/national conflicts that Ukrainians bring with them
I agree with you that Ukranians will have the stigma of being from a second-third world country but I don't agree about the Pashtun quote.. an Ukranian will have definitely less problems than Pashtun, even less than other people from the European Continent like Southern Italians or Greeks that got heavy middle eastern looking obvious ancestry, and Germans know it. (p.s: Pashtun are probably the most whitewashed ethnicity ever lol).

Last edited:

reer

VIP
It is because in that semi shitholes or shitholes countries like Poland and especially Ukraine there is more average ignorance and people with personality disorders. Same thing that happens in Somalia between the clans.

Infact: more nationalism and religion = more ignorance = second world semi-shitholes or even third world shitholes countries, like the Balkans and also Central - South Italy and Greece. Even South Spain and South Portugal (I went there in the 2018) are semi first world regions like (infrastructures and quality of life overall) and, for strange coincidence, they don't care about religion.
stupid analysis. scandanavians have energy like the gulf arabs who are fairly religious. uk and france were sucking their colonies for generations.

I agree with you that Ukranians will have the stigma of being from a second-third world country but absolutely less problems than a Pashtun, even less than other people from the European Continent like Southern Italians or Greeks that got heavy middle eastern looking obvious ancestry (p.s: Pashtun are probably the most whitewashed ethnicity ever lol).

This is faulty analysis as @reer hinted but how well Ukranians are recieved will have little to do with their how they look and I actually disagree that Italians would necessarily be seen as more problematic in Poland since Poles tend to have a more religious/proPope identity and they dont have a long history of preWW2 conflicts with Italy.

Do you know the approximate number of Ukrainian refugees at the moment?
right now it's something like 200-300k but if this continues, and we have a country striken by a war like syria as a model their 4 million syrians left in a country of 22 million. Something like 18 percent of their country applying this to Ukraine would be a conservative figure as Ukraine as better infrastructure and even more people can leave 18 percent of 52 million(ukraines population). To get a figure of 9-10 million ukrainian refugges. A figure that will reshape the demograohics of eastern europe like OP stated

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
stupid analysis. scandanavians have energy like the gulf arabs who are fairly religious. uk and france were sucking their colonies for generations.
It's amazing how much people ignore that Europe was built on bleeding colonies dry. They think the cadaans got there with their "big brains" which only shows how they're "small brained" themselves. These niggas would still be begging India, China and the Middle-East if they hadn't discovered places like the Americas.

What "energy" and "colonies" have to do with what I write? Only stupid analysis is (probably) yours not mine.

World

VIP
right now it's something like 200-300k but if this continues, and we have a country striken by a war like syria as a model their 4 million syrians left in a country of 22 million. Something like 18 percent of their country applying this to Ukraine would be a conservative figure as Ukraine as better infrastructure and even more people can leave 18 percent of 52 million(ukraines population). To get a figure of 9-10 million ukrainian refugges. A figure that will reshape the demograohics of eastern europe like OP stated
10 million Ukrainians(mainly Western) leaving will reshape the demographics of Ukraine too. It will mean that Pro-Russian Ukrainians(Eastern) will hold much more sway in the country.

It's amazing how much people ignore that Europe was built on bleeding colonies dry. They think the cadaans got there with their "big brains" which only shows how they're "small brained" themselves. These niggas would still be begging India, China and the Middle-East if they hadn't discovered places like the Americas.
Your opinion.
Mine, instead, is that only "small brained people" are people that don't even know the basis of logic and understanding what others write.
In mine quote I mixed for example basic psychoanalysis and basic statistics elements, maybe these things are probably not compatible with your brain and the brain of @reer. No offense.

I never cited the word "intelligence" in my previous sentence.
Instead, I agree with you on the part about Europe construction based (mainly, not at all) on colonies bleeding.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Your opinion.
Mine, instead, is that only "small brained people" are people that don't even know the basis of logic and understanding what others write.
In mine quote I mixed for example basic psychoanalysis and basic statistics elements, maybe these things are probably not compatible with your brain and the brain of @reer. No offense.

I never cited the word "intelligence" in my previous sentence.
Instead, I agree with you on the part about Europe construction based (mainly, not at all) on colonies bleeding.
I was not really referencing you, my saaxiib. No need for the passive aggressivism. Didn't really even read what you wrote previously.

Trending

Latest posts