"Ukraine is ‘first multipolar’ conflict – Dugin"

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
maybe trump was right about immigrants , hope folks like y’all get vetted better in future who secretly hate America and freedom to choose how we live

maybe trump was right about immigrants , hope folks like y’all get vetted better in future who secretly hate America and freedom to choose how we live

Trump is the past, people like me are the future and there's nothing you or the white Trump supporters can do about it.

also it is really silly to repeat this 2003 George Bush narrative that the US represents "freedom" (unless we're talking about things like onlyfans and homo parades).... everyone is here for the money, no need to pretend otherwise

I don’t get all this American hate , what others country lets people talk shit on their leaders practice whatever religion and do as they please. Have confidence and raise your kids right, you won’t have to worry about them turning degenerate. America is land of free it’s not society or governments job to tell people how to live and raise your family for you. 🇺🇸 land of the free all day no other country comes close especially shit hole drunkard Russia
I think the hate more so comes from their foreign policy.

Trending

Latest posts