"Ukraine is ‘first multipolar’ conflict – Dugin"

Ukraine is ‘first multipolar’ conflict – Dugin​

The West is clinging to the impossible dream of hegemony, Russian philosopher tells RT

The conflict in Ukraine is the world’s “first multipolar war,” in which Russia is fighting for the right of every civilization to choose its own path while the West wishes to maintain its totalitarian hegemonic globalism, Aleksandr Dugin told RT in an exclusive interview on Friday.

Multipolarity is “not against the West as such,” Dugin said, but “against the claim of the West to be the model, to be the unique example” of history and human understanding. The current Russophobia and hatred of Russia, he argued, are a relic of Cold War thinking and the “bipolar understanding of the architecture of international relations.”

When the Soviet Union self-destructed in December 1991, it left the “global Western liberal civilization” in control of the world, Dugin noted. This hegemon is now refusing to accept the future in which it would be “not one of the two, but one of [the] few poles,” put in its proper place as“just a part, not the whole, of humanity.”

Dugin described the West as “pure totalitarian liberalism,” which pretends to have the absolute truth and seeks to impose it on everyone. “There is inherent racism in Western liberalism,” the philosopher told RT’s Donald Courter, because it “identifies the Western historical, political, cultural, experience [as] universal.”

to be frank... if you are one of these pro-Ukraine people... wouldn't you deserve it if your kids ended up being harlots and trannies? that is the future your side is fighting for for all the rest of us so I think you would deserve it for your own kids... if I have kids insha'Allah I want them to be normal and healthy so I much more am in favor of Russia

if the West has its way, the whole world will be Sodom and Gomorrah... if you have any kind of dignity I don't see how you could raise your kids to be in favor of "Western values".... if you do it, don't be surprised if your daughter ends up on whatever her generations equivalent of OnlyFans will be... you would kind of have been asking for it... that is exactly the kind of thing the West is pushing and wants to force on everyone

Ukraine is ‘first multipolar’ conflict – Dugin​

The West is clinging to the impossible dream of hegemony, Russian philosopher tells RT

The conflict in Ukraine is the world’s “first multipolar war,” in which Russia is fighting for the right of every civilization to choose its own path while the West wishes to maintain its totalitarian hegemonic globalism, Aleksandr Dugin told RT in an exclusive interview on Friday.

Multipolarity is “not against the West as such,” Dugin said, but “against the claim of the West to be the model, to be the unique example” of history and human understanding. The current Russophobia and hatred of Russia, he argued, are a relic of Cold War thinking and the “bipolar understanding of the architecture of international relations.”

When the Soviet Union self-destructed in December 1991, it left the “global Western liberal civilization” in control of the world, Dugin noted. This hegemon is now refusing to accept the future in which it would be “not one of the two, but one of [the] few poles,” put in its proper place as“just a part, not the whole, of humanity.”

Dugin described the West as “pure totalitarian liberalism,” which pretends to have the absolute truth and seeks to impose it on everyone. “There is inherent racism in Western liberalism,” the philosopher told RT’s Donald Courter, because it “identifies the Western historical, political, cultural, experience [as] universal.”
Wasn't this guys daughter assassinated by the Ukrainians?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
to be frank... if you are one of these pro-Ukraine people... wouldn't you deserve it if your kids ended up being harlots and trannies? that is the future your side is fighting for for all the rest of us so I think you would deserve it for your own kids... if I have kids insha'Allah I want them to be normal and healthy so I much more am in favor of Russia

if the West has its way, the whole world will be Sodom and Gomorrah... if you have any kind of dignity I don't see how you could raise your kids to be in favor of "Western values".... if you do it, don't be surprised if your daughter ends up on whatever her generations equivalent of OnlyFans will be... you would kind of have been asking for it... that is exactly the kind of thing the West is pushing and wants to force on everyone
Ukraine 🇺🇦 are fighting Russia 🇷🇺 imperialism this have nothing to do with the west Russia see ukraine 🇺🇦 us little Russia they want to bring them back to Russia fold ukraine will fight them until last man and the west will back them… ukraine have no other choice but to live free or die trying

even if you are genuinely clueless and you don't know anything about Ukraine and you genuinely believe the blatant nonsense that the West has nothing to do with this... if you are that uninformed I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about the next point

but for those who understand history- it is well known what happened when the Soviet Union fell. this is just basic modern history. the US became the sole superpower and basically had world domination. if Russia loses, it will be something similar. and we will have world domination by people who want your kids to be harlots and trannies.

so yes, if you are extremely evil or extremely clueless so as to not understand these things and you support the "stand with Ukraine" stuff, I think you would deserve that your kids end up in the way the West is pushing for everyone's kids to end up

what the hell Libaax... not even you believe your own lie

Who need Israel when they have the strongest country usa
🇺🇸
on there side… ukraine will win this war nothing can save putin now every inch territory including crimea Will be lebrate from The orc

greatest country that has ever existed
🇺🇸
china is no match for America empire
🇺🇸

if you love and worship the West then just say that, no need to hide it. I personally don't love or worship Russia or China, I just want them to balance out the West so the world isn't turned entirely degenerate.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I don’t get all this American hate , what others country lets people talk shit on their leaders practice whatever religion and do as they please. Have confidence and raise your kids right, you won’t have to worry about them turning degenerate. America is land of free it’s not society or governments job to tell people how to live and raise your family for you. 🇺🇸 land of the free all day no other country comes close especially shit hole drunkard Russia

You plan on leaving the US ?
Which countries would you move to if you move .

I understand him and I agree that we need to have a multipolar world, I honestly think we could have avoided the devastating Iraqi invasion if the Soviet Union was still intact. That being said, Russia is a grimy country muddled with weird beliefs about how they are superior as Russians. With Western liberals at-least they claim their ideology is superior. Russias supremacist beliefs are detrimental to the people and countries surrounding them. We seen it with the Chechens and the central Asians.
Gone are the days where rising powers simply bank on being anti- Western and think we will cheer them on. We need substance, integrity and an ideology to support. What is Russias vision for itself and how will they relate with the world around them. This goes for African and Muslim countries too, I expect much more from them.

some very pro-US mindsets... I wonder how the next generation will turn out when it comes to the pro-US elements... but honestly I don't think it's much of a mystery... it might not be as extreme as the examples I gave, maybe people are sort of fortunate and their kids are just watered-down Muslims and have cultural Marxist mindsets... but it's just not honest to pretend peoples' next generation is safe being raised with all the Western stuff... it might not be as extreme as the daughter gets an onlyfans... maybe the kid is just a watered down Muslim, the daughter doesn't wear hijab, etc. I don't think any really religious Muslim could not be concerned about all this

The problem with the west is that they think of themselves as a fumbling giant. They Claim to mean well but inevitably leave destruction in their wake. When people criticize the west it's because of their foreign policy record and their military industrial complex. America is essentially puppetered by a select few corporate elite that want to forcibly impose there neo liberal economic policies on the rest of the world.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
some very pro-US mindsets... I wonder how the next generation will turn out when it comes to the pro-US elements... but honestly I don't think it's much of a mystery... it might not be as extreme as the examples I gave, maybe people are sort of fortunate and their kids are just watered-down Muslims and have cultural Marxist mindsets... but it's just not honest to pretend peoples' next generation is safe being raised with all the Western stuff... it might not be as extreme as the daughter gets an onlyfans... maybe the kid is just a watered down Muslim, the daughter doesn't wear hijab, etc. I don't think any really religious Muslim could not be concerned about all this
I agree, bigger risk kids loose deen here. But also chance with strong communities we can turn tide. the Orthodox Jews in New York have own society within America for generations to keep culture. Something similar is happening for Muslims in places like Dearborn. To smaller extent Somalis doing same thing in Minneapolis where we have somali schools with somali teachers and Islamic curriculum.

America definitely has flaws especially with how we try to police foreign countries.

just a tangent the dude Alexander dugin is follower of the famous occultist/witchcraft aleister crowley. Here is video in his younger days commemorating his idol.

just a tangent the dude Alexander dugin is follower of the famous occultist/witchcraft aleister crowley. Here is video in his younger days commemorating his idol.

Dugin is into the Evola/Guenon "traditionalist" stuff and he happens to have admired Crowley... but he more primarily is into the traditionalist school... I don't agree with any of that stuff but I think what he says in the article in OP is clearly true

Kaffar Power needs to be split. I don’t want to live in a western ruled world nor a Chinese or Russian only Islamic. As of know I want more power to be split between these groups which is why I support Russian intervention in Ukrainian

Kaffar Power needs to be split. I don’t want to live in a western ruled world nor a Chinese or Russian only Islamic. As of know I want more power to be split between these groups which is why I support Russian intervention in Ukrainian

Exactly. If things were reversed and Russia was the dominant power and forcing its values on everyone, I would support its opponents to balance things out.

for me it goes back to balance of power

Trending

Latest posts