UK YouTube is a bizzare place. Aliuk and his cadaan friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
TGF are one of the funniest guys on YouTube. I don’t watch YouTube that much anymore but these guys video reminds me of the old YouTube- if that makes sense.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You watched what:fantasia2:
Cadaans are kinda weird and those that hang out with them are weird aswell. I dont have any actual close cadaans friends but I have friends from all others races. I just never have been able to click with them

You watched what:fantasia2:
Cadaans are kinda weird and those that hang out with them are weird aswell. I dont have any actual close cadaans friends but I have friends from all others races. I just never have been able to click with them

I have cadaans in my neighborhood screaming every Friday night "f*ck yeah dude" partying it pisses me off

tenor-1.gif

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Bro I need help my heart is aching for past 2 days uts so bad I need to hold my chest when I move so it stopd im typing thid up eith onr hand others supporting my chest

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Animal mating videos??? and i recall a certain someone scolding me recently for wacthing weird videos.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:
You are legit watching videos in the part of YouTube people stay away from.

Whereas I am doing research for a biology experiment. Scientist watch videos like this.

You are a creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending