Uk youngest coronavirus victim is Somali 13 years old

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN to the little one. May he give duas for his parents on the day of judgement to join in in Janatul Firdaos.

This just further proves, that this virus can get any of us. I've been guilty, of not taking the virus has seriously as it is, thinking it's only the old that will die: oh no.

So please people, protect yourselves. Only go out if absolutely need be. And if you do go out, please wear your protective gear: face mask and gloves, and always carry hand sanitizer with you.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guys take it seriously! Get a monthly pass for delivery and stay at home. Then go for a walk or run through the isolated forest.

Don't risk you or your family's life.

:meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
I think that he was Indian. Just saw a news article where a family friend of his with the name Motlib talked to press.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
I think that he was Indian. Just saw a news article where a family friend of his with the name Motlib talked to press.

He's definitely Somali. A family friend doesn't have to be the same ethnicity. Ive met his sister and I have a relative that knew him personally and his family. The young boy was from a good family mashallah and inshallah is in Jennah with his late father.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah.....AUN what a lucky young man.

Apollo

VIP
He's definitely Somali. A family friend doesn't have to be the same ethnicity. Ive met his sister and I have a relative that knew him personally and his family. The young boy was from a good family mashallah and inshallah is in Jennah with his late father.

A solid confirmation would be nice, perhaps a screenshot from one of his family members posting a memorial post on FB.

If he truly was Somali, then we Somalis have to worry, because Somalis seem to be overrepresented in the covid death toll of European countries.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
A solid confirmation would be nice, perhaps a screenshot from one of his family members posting a memorial post on FB.

If he truly was Somali, then we Somalis have to worry, because Somalis seem to be overrepresented in the covid death toll of European countries.

I'm sure one of his family members will come forward and accept the funds raise and thank others for their support etc. But at the moment they're probably too distressed to do so. Also, the family are well known in the community for helping out in the mosque and teaching quran and arabic to ppl. So there are loads of other ppl that can confirm this. In due time Inshallah you guys will see the confirmation.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AUN

people take this lightly but this virus is serious the poor kid didnt even have any prior health issues meaning anybody can get it

This is his sister's account

Trending