UK xalimos y’all

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
cause she is smart and looking after her knees. long term health matters. still self snitching is definition of low IQ
I picked him as my name because he is my favourite rapper nothing more nothing less I like his music

I applaud ur wife her job is very demanding and rough but she helps me get thru some rough days

I picked him as my name because he is my favourite rapper nothing more nothing less I like his music

I applaud ur wife her job is very demanding and rough but she helps me get thru some rough days
You are our best customer and we appreciate the tip. I actually read his case file....that nigga was about that life wallahi

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You are our best customer and we appreciate the tip. I actually read his case file....that nigga was about that life wallahi
Ima hook you up wit some FKD ammo my brother since ur wife is amazing the somalis in canada are self snitches

watch this video @LRW20 is in the background they filmed habbads in the videos they used to kill someone

This one is @The Good cousin doen in driftwood flexing a gun he used to kill toronto rapper smokedawg

Ima hook you up wit some FKD ammo my brother since ur wife is amazing the somalis in canada are self snitches

watch this video @LRW20 is in the background they filmed habbads in the videos they used to kill someone

This one is @The Good cousin doen in driftwood flexing a gun he used to kill toronto rapper smokedawg
loool truly 68 IQ on display. nacala what idiots

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Akhi I always have insulted people on this forum for not screenshotting the tweets of their threads. I arrived too late for this thread too, but was nothing special just some crusty darkskin monstress saying/replying she was in bando to a missing person tweet of hers by the popo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts