Uk xalimo’s come in

Have any of ya’ll ordered from missguided or prettylittlething
Why are the clothes so small and creased it looks like something you would order from shein?
Overall the clothes were nice I ordered some mesh tops and a few summer dresses but the creasing is something else
D0A63CC6-4BEF-46DB-9214-173E13F12BA4.jpeg

This mesh top feels so thin and small do not buy

Last edited:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I am not a Woman but got experience in the industry. To summarise, they use cheap labour and cheap materials for ALL their clothing. It is called Fast fashion.

Spend your money in quality pieces which will last you a long time and make sure you actually read how to wash that particular garment and follow the instructions.

I am not a Woman but got experience in the industry. To summarise, they use cheap labour and cheap materials for ALL their clothing. It is called Fast fashion.

Spend your money in quality pieces which will last you a long time and make sure you actually read how to wash that particular garment and follow the instructions.
Explains the awful quality
Can’t believe insta baddies walk around with that cheap crap

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Most of these Insta baddies live of free dinners and donations from dboys and ballers and free sponsored clothes from these brands.
Some of them are entrepreneurial tho but the rest blow their money on taxis and mimosas

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I used to run a small brand and had these Insta baddies asking for free clothes in my DM’s.

Trust me don’t fall for the image they portray, they barely get by, set up tripods to take pictures of themselves etc it is a pathetic life.

Trending