UK XALIIMO, possibly 200 pounds, on council housing, secretly records a fob beggin 4 her number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

From her voice I can tell she’s a fatty.

How impolite she was to that brother faarax.

I wish I was his advisor cotdhamit. His approach was totally wrong. You don’t follow her. You come at her from the get-go and let it be. You never beg her. You never seek sympathy or else she’ll be heartless on your desperation.

What we’ve just witnessed is a faarax elevate a 200 pounds Xaliimo to queen cleopatra level.

At the end he said the most incredible statement to come out of a faarax’s mouth “if I was a foreigner you would’ve treated me better “ :dwill::dwill::dwill::ehh:

Last edited:
You can tell by her heavy breathing that she is just another obese xalimo who think she is 10 and too good for Somali brother.

Never ever put women on pedestal something a lot of our clueless Somali brothers need to find the hard way. No chick is worth your attention.

Last edited:

I wish I was his advisor cotdhamit. His approach was totally wrong. You don’t follow her. You come at her from the get-go and let it be. You never beg her. You never seek sympathy or else she’ll be heartless on your desperation.

What we’ve just witnessed is a faarax elevate a 200 pounds Xaliimo to queen cleopatra level.
Maskiin what on earth was he doing following her at that time of the night.

She clearly said she's not interested lkn the farax goes to ask why she in turn ma xooga:deadpeter::deadosama:

Farax: give me time:dead1:
Xalimo: time Is money :drakelaugh:

Farax: I pop into your yard 1 hour :mjlol:
Pure comedy

200 pounds is very close numba loool

You can tell by her heavy breathing that she is just another obese xalimo who think she is 10 and too good for Somali brother.

Never ever put women on pedestal something a lot of our clueless Somali brothers need to find the hard way. No chick is worth your attention.
Yup just tteat them ugly girls/women and they will chase you

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes from UK probably seen alot of action already, FOB Faarax never had a chance

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rkelly u dont have my powers huuno. loooooooooool u cannot guess someone is fat by listening to their voice. :stevej:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lol I found it hard to listen to it when he went on to say "Somali waxey tirahda"
:chrisfreshhah:Do you know Somali :drakelaugh:
The farax just wanted to mash and dash
"I pop into your yard 1 hour"

The statement of the century “I pop into your yard 1hour” :mjlol::gladbron::heh::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts